VFC: 13 LINE UP

THE VFC INVADES NORTH PLATTE NE, SATURDAY MAY 13TH! VFC: REDEMPTION - FEATURING THE LONG AWAITED REMATCH BETWEEN LUKE "LIL HULK" CAUDILLO AND ALONZO "ZO DIDDY" MARTINEZ. THEY MET THREE YEARS AGO TO BATTLE FOR THE BELT, THIS TIME ONE WILL WALK AWAY WITH THE VFC LIGHTWEIGHT CROWN! REDEMPTION IS AT HAND SATURDAY MAY 13TH AT THE D&N EVENT CENTER! Tickets available in North Platte at Wiseman's Fight Factory (308)530-0072 and The Touchdown Club/Cedar Bowl (308)532-5720.

CURRENT LINE UP:

ALONZO MARTINEZ VS LUKE CAUDILLO

AARON STEELE VS JOE DOHERTY

SCOTT SWANSON VS JESSE FUJARCZYK

BRIAN MONAHAN VD ED SCHMITT

DUSTIN DaPRIZIO VS ALLEN WILLIAMS

CORY LIEBERTH VS JUSTIN SALAS

KYLE MEDEARIS VS RYAN HASS

PLUS ONE MORE TBA

ttt

TTT

MC

ttt

great card

ttt

when am i gonna get on another VFC?

Jensen is set to kill Rob Kimmons the next week in Council Bluffs.

ttt

ttt

ttt

can't wait

TTT!!

TTT

ttt for vfc...

TTT

ALONZO MARTINEZ VS LUKE CAUDILLO

Zo is going to have a tough fight - Luke is a legit talent and belongs in the discussion of top 5 light weights in the midwest...But Zo can take him down if things don't go according to plans on his feet - Luke doesn't have that same takedown ability when things get hairy. Zo by GNP...later rounds.

AARON STEELE VS JOE DOHERTY

Of course I train with Aaron - my thoughts on the fight - Aaron should close the distance on the taller Joe so that he can impose his muscles on Joe. Joe has solid BJJ and stand up but Aaron is so strong at 145...Of course I pick Aaron -

SCOTT SWANSON VS JESSE FUJARCZYK

I have never heard of Scott Swanson. Jesse lost to Puder a couple months ago and has two ametuer wins against 0-0 opponents...I have no idea who wins this one.

BRIAN MONAHAN VD ED SCHMITT

Never heard of either fighter.

DUSTIN DaPRIZIO VS ALLEN WILLIAMS

Interesting fight...Allen is an on off fighter who is a wasted talent who never really took fighting seriously unless he had a fight within a month. For the first 2 minutes of the fight - Allen is AWESOME. when his finishing move doesnt work - he has a way of giving up. If Allen A)Shows up B)trained hard for this C) goes in with a solid game plan...Dustin doesn't have a chance. With all that - I would bet on Dustin - even after that terrible loss to Jason. I guarantee that Dustin didn't take Purcell seriously...HUGE MISTAKE. The minute you don't take Purcel seriously - you get knocked out. If the fight goes past 2 minutes - Dustin wins.

CORY LIEBERTH VS JUSTIN SALAS

I saw Cory fight at the IFC in Kearney - tough fighter with solid skills. I have never heard of Justin - smart money is on Cory.

KYLE MEDEARIS VS RYAN HASS

Kyle looks like a tough fighter but he hasn't really fought anyone good enough to push him yet. I don't know much about Ryan - Kyle probably wins.

MICKLE VS PTOWN

the rumor is that these two will be fighting again. PTOWN has a fight the week after and has been training pretty hard. Of course - Ptown has lost twice against Mickle and has gone out with the saddest game plan of all time. This week - its goin to be focus on his game plan for this fight. Sean took this fight on a weeks notice - If he tries that bullshit headthrow again - I will slash his tires.

PLUS ONE MORE TBA

good lord... why doesnt that damn ptown just let it go already...

TTT

Can't wait.

I went to school with Scott Swanson, he's a big dude, easy to get along with. I have no idea what he's been training but I know he did alot of boxing in HS.

i understand ptown wanting to fight him again and again everyone wants to get a victory over someone who beat them. I hear that Mickle guy is pretty tough I would love to fight him or ptown whoever wins.