VFC: 13 LINE UP

TTT

ttt

kendrick,
you get the winner.

great event

I think that Mickle requires significant training in order to beat - not because he is amazingly talented - because he doesnt quit and finds submissions just about everywhere.

See Derryk Rippley - I think Rippley is a better fighter but I knew that Mickle was going to win. Mickle makes you pay for mistakes - and fighters like Rippley that go all out will eventually make a mistake. Fighting Mickle has to be a slow process.

Good Luck Ptown - fight me and Aaron this week - we can try and fight like Mickle. I am heading to Prairie Life tonight...

Scott Swanson trains with me at Wiseman's Fight Factory in North Platte, NE.

Scott has a tough task ahead of him as Jesse dropped Daniel Puder in their match.

Good Luck Team Wiseman:

Luke "Lil' Hulk" Caudillo
Joe "Jobu" Doherty
Corey "The Prowler" Lieberth
Scott Swanson

ttt

lots of good matchups...

ttt

TTT

for you Ptown - tonight I will wear my Mickle Mask.

sweet... will you really?!?! while your at it, wear your gi pants!!!! thanks a bunch my little judo friend!!!

cool with me. I wanted to retire after a few rough fights but I just cannt do it. I will talk to jay about me fighting the winner. Whoever it is it should be a great fight. I know Mickle is a ground guy with ok stand up and P town is good on his feet. How bout this P town. if you win for the first round of our fight all stand up. =)

sounds good about the 1st round (assuming i even win this damn fight this weekend)... i know exactly what your saying about retiring. I've said that seriously atleast 20 times and always seem to have another fight coming up. can you even make 155 though?? didnt you have some trouble making weight when you faught alonzo?

Speaking of having trouble making weight, didn't I see p-town running in a parking lot on the night of weigh ins last year? Lol. I was hoping it was my opponent that night.

I can make 155lbs now. I just had a few problems that hurt my getting ready. but its all good now. and does mickle really where gi pants???