Vice : former football players to the AFL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYXzIcbC1Ow&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Can someone embed ?

It's about this guy bringing former college and nfl players to aussie rules football.

It's really interesting. I think they'll dominate given the opportunity. Phone Post 3.0

Of course you do. They wont though. Phone Post 3.0

lol Phone Post 3.0

In before squatdog. Phone Post 3.0

Mok The Ookla - In before squatdog. Phone Post 3.0
You'll be waiting a couple of hours. He'll be here though. Phone Post 3.0

For OP

there are already a ton of former fringe NFL and NCAA players in the Arena Footbal League!

Some positions will translate well.

Linemen won't.

As a person that has no knowledge of this sport what do players make?

PatK - Some positions will translate well.

Linemen won't.

Duh. He's grabbing wrs corners and safety's. Positions built for afl Phone Post 3.0

Teenage Mutant Lesnar Turtle - Of course you do. They wont though. Phone Post 3.0
Ya they will. In terms of possession these guys will dominate. Phone Post 3.0

lionsoul -

For OP

Vu thanks Phone Post 3.0

Pretjah -

there are already a ton of former fringe NFL and NCAA players in the Arena Footbal League!

There are some but he's trying to make it a viable path for the tens of thousands that don't go to the nfl. Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - 

Linemen won't.

Duh. He's grabbing wrs corners and safety's. Positions built for afl Phone Post 3.0

Well I know it's obvious.

But never count out the ignorance in this tired argument.

caseharts -
Teenage Mutant Lesnar Turtle - Of course you do. They wont though. Phone Post 3.0
You have to be kidding lol Phone Post 3.0

Hired Gun - As a person that has no knowledge of this sport what do players make?
Google says about 250k per year Phone Post 3.0

Delinodeshields -
caseharts -
I actually watch footy. Like a lot. I'm not kidding. Not all will pan out but a lot of these guys are going to crush it out there. They're going to hit harder, jump higher and run faster. The ones that can't pick up the kicking won't make it but the ones that do. .. Get ready. They're coming. Phone Post 3.0

PatK -
caseharts - 

Linemen won't.

Well I know it's obvious.

But never count out the ignorance in this tired argument.
I didn't know this was a tired argument. I bet less than 10 percent of people on here know what afl is. Phone Post 3.0

caseharts -
Delinodeshields -
caseharts -
I actually watch footy. Like a lot. I'm not kidding. Not all will pan out but a lot of these guys are going to crush it out there. They're going to hit harder, jump higher and run faster. The ones that can't pick up the kicking won't make it but the ones that do. .. Get ready. They're coming. Phone Post 3.0
Hahah we'll be waiting man. Phone Post 3.0

Delinodeshields -
caseharts -
Delinodeshields -
caseharts -
Hahah we'll be waiting man. Phone Post 3.0
And your basketballers have a better shot Phone Post 3.0