VICE on fox?

Watching fox 8 in australia. VICE is on tonight, I dont watch tv very much, and could very well be behind the times on this.... But, is this the full embodiment of vice abandoning its legit claim of being an honest news outlet? Or... Am I just a hipster douche who has no idea what im talking about? Phone Post 3.0

Vice TV show is good. I don't know you, but I'm going to go ahead and guess that because it is on TV you think it is commercial and therefore not good. Hence you are indeed a hipster douche.

Maybe get yourself another peppermint tea and watch something on the ABC? Phone Post 3.0

Nah more just wondering if it being on fox has or will change the values they kind of set out with to start? how their big sell was un biased news, and fox being one of the most biased news outlets might ruin that. Haha, and I do love peppermint tea, had it for the first time two days ago. Had an upset tummy and mum said it helps with digestion lol. Phone Post 3.0

VICE has some serious ethics issues. They are turning in the news version of "bro-science".

"Bro-journalism"? Phone Post 3.0

I find VICE to be very hit and miss of late. They still crank out some cool and informative pieces but for every great one they do, there are two or three that are absolute dogshit.

MolsonMuscles -

I find VICE to be very hit and miss of late. They still crank out some cool and informative pieces but for every great one they do, there are two or three that are absolute dogshit.

This. Their HBO show is often very biased. Phone Post 3.0

Fox owns 10% of Vice soooo.... Phone Post 3.0

VICE is not very good now. I won't say it sucks but it's changed for the worse.

they partnered with Bill Maher. What does that tell you? the choices of stories they do and how the storys are told are completely skewed now and are far from simple and straightforward like they used to be.
His name is listed before anyone else the end of the show.