VicePresident Biden nomited for Nobel Prize

https://news.sky.com/story/joe-biden-democratic-presidential-candidate-nominated-for-nobel-peace-prize-by-labour-mp-chris-bryant-12084642

It’s become a joke. 

They’re sullying the name of Nobel. Such a disgrace. 

BWAHAHAHA 

Lame reason to nominate him. But it would be funny if he won the prize and lost the presidency.

2 Likes
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 

It’s become a joke. 

cant tell if thats serious

they gave the peace prize to fucking Arafat

its been a joke for decades

Biden has the unique ability to forgive and forget.

"Mr Biden deserved to be nominated for his dedication to argument and political debate during a turbulent time in American politics."

So 90% of the OG should receive the Nobel Peace Prize

5 Likes

Translation 

" Mr Biden deserves to be nominated for dedication to dupe democrats into voting for a dementia ridden sock puppet"

Ridiculous

BigEyedFish -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 

It’s become a joke. 

cant tell if thats serious

they gave the peace prize to fucking Arafat

its been a joke for decades

I was speaking more on the nominations, but you’re exactly correct. 

Nobel invented dynamite(or TNT?) and saw all the death and destruction it was causing, and started the foundation to combat what he believed was all the bad he was doing. Truly altruistic. 

These assholes are using it as a politcal club. 

Didn’t read the article, but is the award for the 1994 crime bill that underpins the war on drugs and has resulted in the destruction of the African American nuclear family and decimated the entire community? 

Bahahhahahhaha your kidding me. Is this the onion?

No. 

Sogsteel -

Translation 

" Mr Biden deserves to be nominated for dedication to dupe democrats into voting for a dementia ridden sock puppet"

Wait a second....is that real? Is that really the reason why they nominated him for the Peace Prize? 

Jack Carter -

"Mr Biden deserved to be nominated for his dedication to argument and political debate during a turbulent time in American politics."

So you can get a Nobel Prize for talking a lot and forgetting stuff?

Amazing!

I think he got nominated as a way to counter Trump being able to claim his nomination in the debates.

Jack Carter -

Hilarious, he's not even campaigning, hidin' Biden

thedogofdogs -

I think he got nominated as a way to counter Trump being able to claim his nomination in the debates.

That was my first thought. Trump has 3 noms and was def going to bring it up. 

THE DEAN - 
Jack Carter -

So you can get a Nobel Prize for talking a lot and forgetting stuff?

Amazing!

Biden should be embarrassed by this. He's been in office for 20% of the United States existence and this is all they can come up with?

@ the nomination and the rationale

![](upload://4jgm2As3yc4jOaceNqqleBQcQbE.gif)