VICE's Epicly Later'd Series...

I was going to post these on the "VICE docs you should see at least once" thread, but these videos are way too good to be buried on page 6 of a thread. If you are or were ever into skating, these docs are so much fun to watch.

Eric Kosten - Here it is, folks, the Epicly Later'd series on the man considered to be the greatest street skater of the modern era. What does that mean exactly? Nothing really, but Eric Koston is the standard by which all street skaters are judged. How did this come to be? Where did Eric hone his skills? Who was his guru? Answer: "El Gato." El Gato, or Eddie Elguera, nurtured young Eric's astonishing natural abilities and brought him places that allowed this talent to blossom. Many people will learn about Eddie after watching this series. 

Daewon Song - Skater Dae-Won Song talks about the benefits of skating in shitty neighborhoods. Hella nostalgic skate tricks from back in the day. 

I love these, man. I really enjoyed John Cardiel's.

43percentburnt - I love these, man. I really enjoyed John Cardiel's.

Me too. I haven't seen Cardiel's yet, I'll check it out. Can't find it on YouTube.

Chris Haslem - Chris runs us through his elaborate indoor obstacle course.

Erik Ellington - Erik shows us around the grounds of his new Hollywood mansion. 

Bumped for old school nostalgia!

In for later. Phone Post 3.0

I think they did one on Cardiel too.
Knew that kid for years & years, from when was like 12 or 13. Phone Post

For later Phone Post

MountainMedic - I think they did one on Cardiel too.
Knew that kid for years & years, from when was like 12 or 13. Phone Post
Awesome. I looked everywhere for the Cardiel doc and could only find clips here and there. Phone Post 3.0

did u enjoi the vids lol

S Phone Post

VTFU again

I've seen them all and most are pretty good. O'dell dick rides the LA / Bsker guys way too much though. The Westgate one they just reposted was very good, both in the skating and showing how differently he lives than the rest of the top pros.

I've seen them all and most are pretty good. O'dell dick rides the LA / Bsker guys way too much though. The Westgate one they just reposted was very good, both in the skating and showing how differently he lives than the rest of the top pros.

The Koston doc was my favorite so far. Still have a lot to watch though. Phone Post 3.0

Love em. Phone Post

Sub Phone Post