"Viciousness" is back in Rampage..

ttt

TTT for Rampage vs. Chuck II

As with Vitor, there's only one Rampage.

How "brutal and vicious" was he against Bustamante? Or Randleman before catching him with the knee? Or against Arona in the 8 minutes up to the slam?

Silva and Shogun didn't take anything out of Rampage; their styles just didn't give him a chance to get anything going (well, not true, actually; Rampage was certainly in the second Silva fight until the big right).

TTT!

nice jaws...

gh much?

Go Rampage win this fight so we can see the rematch with good ol' Chuckie!

Thanks for reading everyone!

ttt

Now, he just needs to start cussing again. I don't even understand his reasoning for stopping following the religious awakening. I mean, shit, it's not like Jesus spoke English. Why would he have a problem with the word "fuck"?

Quinton has come along way.

All the best.

I'm confused- The article says that guy has been QJ head coach for his last five fights?

Isnt QJ always complaining that he doesnt have a gym and/or good training partners? (up until recently that is...)

I've never even heard of this guy.

ttt for Rampage.

"TTT but if he's been his trainer for the last5 does that include the Shogun where Oyama was yelling at Rampage?"

Exactly- thats why its so strange to me. It's like this guy just popped out of nowhere.

"i honestly think he should make a statement and try to throw Eastman wholly from the octagon"

Correct. I would like to see Rampage throw him around like Sakuraba (except for the losing by submission part at the end.)

Anyone know more about Juanito Ibarra?

Is he a figment of insidefighting.com's imagination?

ttt for kying being too lazy to look up anything himself (bio and career info is as easy as going to searching "Quinton Rampage Jackson", going to his website and linking up to Ibarra's site)but still spending time posting online while being uninformed and inflamatory.

If you don't think he's a good trainer, that's your decision to make. But wondering if InsideFighting.com made him up does not reflect well on you.

Cindy O, thanks for the kind words, glad you enjoyed the piece!

"Anyone know more about Juanito Ibarra?
Is he a figment of insidefighting.com's imagination?"

You are an idiot.

ttt

Sorry, I actually usually do my own internet searches before posting something dumb (which I guess I did).

However, before posting, I did google his name with he term "MMA", and only got one other hit from your website, stating that he had trained Vitor.

I guess I should have searched harder.

From your article, I didnt think to search for a boxing trainer, I guess I really didnt read the article closely enough.