Vick's former pitbull Hector getting put down RIP

http://www.examiner.com/article/hector-the-pit-bull-health-crisis-former-michael-vick-dog-has-mass

Doesn't say on the article, but his fb page says he's getting put down today. RIP buddy, glad his life turned around. Phone Post 3.0

In before AI hijacks the thread! Phone Post 3.0

Hector the therapy pit bull.  Apparently, several of the dogs have this parasitic infection from the horrible conditions Vick kept them in.  Good work Hector, maybe someone like JJ Watt will aim for Vick's knees in your honor.

Vick is one of the few people I wouldn't mind seeing twitching after he gets laid out on the field Phone Post 3.0

Stupidnewbie - 

Hector the therapy pit bull.  Apparently, several of the dogs have this parasitic infection from the horrible conditions Vick kept them in.  Good work Hector, maybe someone like JJ Watt will aim for Vick's knees in your honor.

I fucking hate dogs but individuals who do the kinda shit that Vick and his cronies did, deserve whatever the fuck they get... VTFU...

puddin1414 - Fuck pits and their owners, completely useless. Phone Post 3.0

I'm no regular on these forums, but I'm pretty sure you post will be well received.

This will end well for you.

Unless you want to kill children. Then 100% effective and not completely useless at all.

The Jets are playing Denver this week. Anyone know DeMarcus Ware's Paypal? Maybe we can motivate him.

puddin1414 - Fuck pits and their owners, completely useless. Phone Post 3.0
Eat shit Phone Post 3.0

dumb troll bait

KidPittsburgh - 

Unless you want to kill children. Then 100% effective and not completely useless at all.

children or other dogs and family pets. 

kpm58 - 

dumb troll bait

he might have a point, they are the unofficial dog representative of trailer parks and ghettos

I normally would never be happy by another human being becoming severely injured but Michael Vick is definitely an exception. Phone Post 3.0

i've never personally seen or personally known anyone to have their kid, themselves, or their animal mauled by a pitbull.

i also own an apbt and dont live in the ghetto or a trailer park so i guess im not in the control group

kpm58 - 

i've never personally seen or personally known anyone to have their kid, themselves, or their animal mauled by a pitbull.

Why does it matter whether you have personally seen or known anyone in this situation?  Are you saying that if you don't know anyone this has happened to, then it has never happened to anyone?  What kind of a stupid argument is that?

BTW, I do personally know at least one person whose weiner dog was killed by a pitbull at a dog park.  The pit managed to get under the fence separating the small and big dog sections and killed the weiner dog right there in the middle of the park.   And I have friends who have personally seen pitbulls maul other pets.  I have also seen a vicious pitbull attack at a dog beach.  Fortunately the dog the pit attacked was pretty big so he survived but it took three or four people to get the pit to let go of this dog.  If the pit had attacked a smaller dog in that manner, it would have killed it.  It was sheer luck that it picked a big dog to attack because there were hundreds of other dogs around.  

Mutant - 
Aaron Becker -
kpm58 - 

dumb troll bait

he might have a point, they are the unofficial dog representative of trailer parks and ghettos
I'm not white trash or live in the ghetto. It's uneducated statements like this that perpetuate a stereotype. Educate yourself and learn about the breed not what makes a good story on the 5 o'clock news. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not saying all people that own one live in a ghetto but ghettos sure do love them. I would agree with tho, a minimum income in order to own one. Like 40k for an individual or 70k for a couple

Aaron Becker - 
Mutant - 
Aaron Becker -
kpm58 - 

dumb troll bait

I'm not white trash or live in the ghetto. It's uneducated statements like this that perpetuate a stereotype. Educate yourself and learn about the breed not what makes a good story on the 5 o'clock news. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not saying all people that own one live in a ghetto but ghettos sure do love them. I would agree with tho, a minimum income in order to own one. Like 40k for an individual or 70k for a couple

cool man, lets make more rules

angryinch - 
kpm58 - 

Why does it matter whether you have personally seen or known anyone in this situation?  Are you saying that if you don't know anyone this has happened to, then it has never happened to anyone?  What kind of a stupid argument is that?

BTW, I do personally know at least one person whose weiner dog was killed by a pitbull at a dog park.  The pit managed to get under the fence separating the small and big dog sections and killed the weiner dog right there in the middle of the park.   And I have friends who have personally seen pitbulls maul other pets.  I have also seen a vicious pitbull attack at a dog beach.  Fortunately the dog the pit attacked was pretty big so he survived but it took three or four people to get the pit to let go of this dog.  If the pit had attacked a smaller dog in that manner, it would have killed it.  It was sheer luck that it picked a big dog to attack because there were hundreds of other dogs around.  

AI, you post the same anecdotal bullshit in every thread.  

its a waste of time to talk to you about anything, and im being serious.