Victor Conte JRE October 2012

Said that he believed 50% of MMA fighters were on PEDs.

He talked about how the drug test after an event was more like an IQ test. Cycling off leading up to a fighter was easy. Now out of competition drug testing is coming into play more and more are getting popped.

In the podcast he also mentioned that as soon as athletes start taking PEDs they become liars. Just because they say they're drug free doesn't mean they are. Look at Fitch and Anderson.

Conte mentioned that he believed EPO was the most powerful PED. Amazing for endurance. Undetectable after 24 hours if you inject it. He believed many athletes use EPO in the off season to train harder. When they wouldn't be tested.

I remember listening to the podcast at the time and thinking how much of a bitter, crazy man he was. His actions are still deplorable but he seems to know the murky world of PEDs.

I'm only surprised more athletes are not getting popped at the moment. It's a sad time when such revered fighters are failings tests. Hopefully, it is for the greater good in the long run and it clears up the sport. Phone Post 3.0

best part was when Rogan was correcting him about topical HGH,Joe Rogan believing the study that topical HGH works.

If the UFC actually cared they would hire him as a consultant instead of bashing him. Phone Post 3.0

iGotMauledByRumblesJohnson - Haha I believe him. Dana white talked so much shit on this guy. Phone Post 3.0
I know. I thought he was talking absolute shit for years. Trying to defend his actions as though everyone does it.

Looks like he's right. I would've never thought it in a million years. Phone Post 3.0

Jsteven - If the UFC actually cared they would hire him as a consultant instead of bashing him. Phone Post 3.0
I agree. But it all costs a lot of money to do out of competition testing. And does the responsibility lie with the UFC or the commission? Or both? Phone Post 3.0

I remember listening got that podcast live

I gave it a second listen because I felt like Conte was giving the real scoop on Peds.
He is more credible on the subject than anyone else.

Big Sweets - This was basically an infomercial for how to use PED's in pro sport, I wonder why?
Too true.

If you want the full recipe for success then check out this letter of admission by Conte.

It's fascinating. It shows his personalised plan for GB 100m sprinter Dwain Chambers who got popped for PEDs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympics/athletics/7403158.stm Phone Post 3.0

Viking Descent -
Big Sweets - This was basically an infomercial for how to use PED's in pro sport, I wonder why?
Too true.

If you want the full recipe for success then check out this letter of admission by Conte.

It's fascinating. It shows his personalised plan for GB 100m sprinter Dwain Chambers who got popped for PEDs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympics/athletics/7403158.stm Phone Post 3.0
Sub Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J - I remember listening got that podcast live

I gave it a second listen because I felt like Conte was giving the real scoop on Peds.

If I'm honest I thought he was over exaggerating the problem.

I thought it was just cycling that had the problem. How niave. Phone Post 3.0

By the way.

I'd love to hear Conte's views again on the JRE.

How the sport cam be cleared up and how they are currently beating the system. Phone Post 3.0

Like I understand not liking the guy, but when people starting bashing him saying not to listen to him.... just blow my mind. Guy very fucking clearly knows his shit and theres not many people better then him in the field....

I just felt the need to say Conte reminds me of the dude that played in American History X and Titus's dad on his sitcom. That's all. Phone Post 3.0

I remember that podcast. Probably one of the most interesting I've ever listened to.

Jsteven - If the UFC actually cared they would hire him as a consultant instead of bashing him. Phone Post 3.0

i didn't know about conte but he did do shady shit after researching him and will always have that rep but the man has knowledge. he's committed to cleaning up any sport he participates in. said in an interview boxers would come to him today trying to see if conte still had hook ups to ped's lol

Viking Descent - By the way.

I'd love to hear Conte's views again on the JRE.

How the sport cam be cleared up and how they are currently beating the system. Phone Post 3.0

can't be a better time than now. jones t results and silva's positive test

It isn't just MMA, PED's are in all sports where there is money (and not even that, i know bunch of amateurs on PED's).

Conte = Brolce 2.0 Phone Post 3.0

I would love to hear conte again. People bash him but never on his knowledge. Dude knows his shit Phone Post 3.0

Detective Morgan -
Rambo John J - I remember listening got that podcast live

Which podcast # was that? Phone Post 3.0
#277 Phone Post 3.0

He does know his stuff but that's only because he's a cheat and a liar. One of the biggest pieces of shit to be involved with any sport and he deserves no attention. Phone Post 3.0