Victor Ortiz Will Benefit From His KO Loss

if ortiz had lost in a standard 12 round floyd pot shot snoozefest, then nobody will remember his name.

but thanks to this controversial loss, his name is all over the media now.

more people now are gonna watch to see him fight.

bes belee dat.

possible next bout will be a berto rematch.

MentaL -  and mma fans posting about him in an mma forum helps too.

yup. there was more discussion about ortiz/floyd last night than the fuckin ufc event. 

verdum - somewhat agree, im not sure how many more people will want to see his next fight if it isnt against floyd tho.

As long as it's not on PPV, people will tune in.

verdum - somewhat agree, im not sure how many more people will want to see his next fight if it isnt against floyd tho.

he's actually more entertaining than floyd. go and youtube his fights against berto, peterson, maidana, etc.

Ortiz will be forever remembered as throwing away his biggest shot in his career. He won't come ever half as close to success in the future, that he had potential for in this fight. LOL at throwing a headbutt and getting KTFO'd like a bitch (legally) for it. Just LOL.

MentaL -  and mma fans posting about him in an mma forum helps too.  I never watch boxing but given that its dying I've learned most of my knowledge regarding the fighters through the mma forums.. amusing really.

Dude, just stfu. How does anything you just said have anything to do with the thread topic.

Would be fun to see him spear Pacquio and get Dq'd. I'd never pay to watch him fight though.

lol @ boxing dying, that line has been dead for three years now