victoria, aus bros

Guys, I have a friend in morwell,aus who's a lil slow. been working as a cook his adult life, good people, completely reliable, honest, hardworking. He will show up and work his ass off every day. He needs some work right now.

He hasn't said to me recently she needs it, but he often helps his mom monetarily. As far as I know of him, they are good, honest, hardworking people. If any of you have a contact in the area of traralgon, moe, morwell, warragul, sale, Rosedale that needs some help, any kind of help, let me know.

I'd love to help this kid. He always tries hard, he loves his mom and sis, and I can tell he can't always provide as best as he wishes he could.

fuck trump, fuck hillary, fuck some fat retard with a silicon ass, lets hook this kid up?

Texas, USA here. Sorry. Good luck, though.

Wish i could help! Murica here.

+3 to op for beig a cool guy

I'm on the other side of the city so I can't really help sorry, but good luck and TTT Phone Post 3.0

thanks guys
ttt for the morning crew

Im a franchisee for a large retailer but unfortunately I dont know anyone at those stores that we have, we are always looking for casual people over christmas but it can be tricky being on the sales floor in a high pressure environment.

Id recommend to him to approach any retail store in any of those cities and ask if they need a casual for the warehouse over the next 8 weeks.

If he works hard and is on time it may turn into a permanent thing.

Syd aus. What kinda help does he need? Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

I misread the thread title and thought there was gonna be a pic of some hot chick named Victoria's anus but yeah I guess this is cool too. Phone Post 3.0

A "slow" person needs help and shifty 1 shows up? What could go wrong?

TFK_likatiga -

A "slow" person needs help and shifty 1 shows up? What could go wrong?

Lol Phone Post 3.0

shifty1watchim - Syd aus. What kinda help does he need? Phone Post 3.0

just work really, hes willing to do it. thanks guys

Adl aus here. I have business contacts in Bendigo/bridgewater Vic - let me know if this is viable for the kid (to travel to for work) Phone Post 3.0

Filthy McNasty - Adl aus here. I have business contacts in Bendigo/bridgewater Vic - let me know if this is viable for the kid (to travel to for work) Phone Post 3.0
Nice man VU Phone Post 3.0