(vid) I fought a "pro wrestler"

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bEa1S-ZT_YU&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

was he a actual "worker" or just some guy who said he was a pro wrestler

Nice knees

johnny he was a lucha libre from tijuana

the old school luchadores are actually pretty good "hookers"

Promoter should be fucking ashamed for letting him fight. His hands were down from the get-go and he was a liability. You should of ended him at the start with a left hook and saving him the embarassment.

Job- No way, I hate the fact that someone can make more money faking doing something than doing it for real. Ever since I wrestled in high school, I have always wanted to smash one of those guys

yo rick, how was the weather in mexicalli? hot as hell huh?

one of my training partners was supposed to fight but it didnt go trough :(

who else was on the card?

Daniel - congrats on the win , Joey is an old training partner of mine and tough as hell. The temp was 115 during the day there and 100 at night, it was outdoors. Akbar, Yahir Reyes, Josh Valencia, Fred Leavy, Cadillac and his crew, and a few team quest guys were all on the card. was a fun show.
See you at next COF

thanks man, the next COF is at mexicalli too. good thing im not fighting on that card. september though i fight salomao-- you still at undisputed?

thanks man, the next COF is at mexicalli too. good thing im not fighting on that card. september though i fight salomao-- you still at undisputed?

no.. I am teaching at a LA Boxing in Carlsbad now. Salomao is another tough guy, Joao Cunha is looking to get in the mix at 155. tough weight class.

what's your record, and what's his record?

bet he had quite the headache the next day.

yeah its a tough class, i like it. good luck in carlsbad, who is up there?

Swamp my record is now 10-9-2 Daniel, I am teaching muay thai under Kru mark (www.sandiegomuaythai.com) and Joao is the jj affiliate.

Dudes got a hard head

"No way, I hate the fact that someone can make more money faking doing something than doing it for real."

I know exactly what you mean!!! I can't stand it either.

Can you believe that Sean Connery had the NERVE to pretend to be the Captain of the Red October???

i keed i keed

Nice win but if that guy had any takedown ability at all you would have been on your back. Were you so aggressive because you were aware of his lack of takedown ability?

I am ALOT better on the ground then standing they were offering a 1000 bonus for knockout of the night. I wanted that money

Mascarita Sagrada IMO