VID Kimuras from Different Places - Jason Scully

What I love about most submissions is that fact that they can be hit from so many different places and so many different scenarios.

I have a student that is so good at doing the kimura that we call him "Special K" haha.  He hits this submission from EVERYWHERE!

So here is a follow up to my first Kimura Concepts video that I called Hunting For the Kimura.  If you didn't see the video…definitely check it out!

In this video I talk about different places you can get the kimura as a submission and I also add and reiterate different concepts that you can use to increase the percentage of you getting the kimura as a submission as well.

If you are someone who has been working on adding the kimura into your game, I'm sure this video will help you a bit.

Jason Scully

P.S. Oh and I'm also giving away an Invisible Grappling 7 DVD set to someone on my list.  All the details are on that link and video as well.  http://grapplersguide.com/kimura-hunter-part-2/

Very nice!!!! One of my faves Phone Post

Mit - Very nice!!!! One of my faves Phone Post

Thanks...you have any go to set ups? Phone Post

jasculs -
Mit - Very nice!!!! One of my faves Phone Post

Thanks...you have any go to set ups? Phone Post

Honestly I just grab it at any opportunity...and its become instinctual. But I think one I have noticed time and time again is when someone is in guard and the put their palm on the knee to push the knee to the ground( in effort to generate a pass) since I'm aware of it I drop my knee in advance...it tends to catch people unaware and it sets up the kimura. I will add more as I think of them.... Phone Post

Nice Phone Post