VID Kimuras from Different Places - Jason Scully

What I love about most submissions is that fact that they can be hit from so many different places and so many different scenarios.

I have a student that is so good at doing the kimura that we call him "Special K" haha.  He hits this submission from EVERYWHERE!

So here is a follow up to my first Kimura Concepts video that I called Hunting For the Kimura.  If you didn't see the video…definitely check it out!

In this video I talk about different places you can get the kimura as a submission and I also add and reiterate different concepts that you can use to increase the percentage of you getting the kimura as a submission as well.

If you are someone who has been working on adding the kimura into your game, I'm sure this video will help you a bit.

Jason Scully

P.S. Oh and I'm also giving away an Invisible Grappling 7 DVD set to someone on my list.  All the details are on that link and video as well.  http://grapplersguide.com/kimura-hunter-part-2/

Anyone else have helpful tips to add? Videos you like that show the kimura? Phone Post

Oh shit..watch out for Chris Brennan aka the kimura police!! Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

DeuceDroppin - 

Oh shit..watch out for Chris Brennan aka the kimura police!! Phone Post

You have any good vids of Chris hitting some kimura's?  Has he competed at all recently? I used to like watching his matches.

jasculs -
DeuceDroppin -  Oh shit..watch out for Chris Brennan aka the kimura police!! Phone Post

You have any good vids of Chris hitting some kimura's?  Has he competed at all recently? I used to like watching his matches.

David Avellan has been posting about his new serious of kimura dvd's. Brennan got all crazy on the thread and you would have thought he invented, and patented the kimura. It was really weird and embarrassing. Check out David's vid clips. Good stuff. I have watched yours yet, but I look forward to watching.

TTT for you! Phone Post

Subbed for any Scully videos! Phone Post

subbed!

Haha..Looks like you're already cross promoting with David. Good stuff! Phone Post

ttt

TTT.

Sub Phone Post

Thanks guys...what other places do you guys hit kimuras from? (Yes, this is my attempt start a technical conversation hahah, instead of saying just thank you all the time.)

Wish I knew how to post vids,I have always used kimuras and in the sneak peaks david is posting I am seeing alot of things I pieced together over the years on my own.I look forward to maybe polishing up some things by using his and these.Thanks.

ttt

TTT.

jasculs -  Thanks guys...what other places do you guys hit kimuras from? (Yes, this is my attempt start a technical conversation hahah, instead of saying just thank you all the time.)

I know this is very elementary stuff but I still enjoy a good ol sit-up sweep set-up. If I don't get the sweep, try to hit the kimura on the way back down :)

Sub a dub dub Phone Post

I think people missed the boat on where Brennan was coming from. No where in any of his posts on that thread did he say "he invented the Kimura". I think he was just addressing that Avellon said no ones system was as complete, detailed or as in depth as his when the clips of the video were nothing new as far as technique. Chris knows the Avellon bros. are very good JJ practitioners I just think he takes a lot of pride in his Kimura game and to hear no ones is as good made him post on that thread.
Anyhow... TTT for the Kimura game!! Phone Post

Ps... Jason Scully always has very cool videos!! Phone Post