Vid of assassination attmpt on rappr "Big Boogie"

Is big Boog ok? I've never heard of him. Seems like a cool guy though. I like how he has fat broads dancing on stage with him. 

Hopefully that wasnt BB screaming at the end of the video! 

Also this was kinda a long shootout wasnt it? Dont they usually shoot and run? They were exchanging fire for probably 30 seconds.

Is this how my parents generation felt about biggie and tupac?  Meaning, when they heard about it did they say "never heard of them, sound like trash people, good riddance I suppose"

1 Like

I thought you had to be famous to be assassinated.

And they blame the white man. 

2 Likes

The screaming at the end is epic. 

1 Like

JohnanthanDoe -

Is this how my parents generation felt about biggie and tupac?  Meaning, when they heard about it did they say "never heard of them, sound like trash people, good riddance I suppose"

Tupac did have #1 albums was in the news a bit and was in a few movies. I live in Aus and was aware (big Tupac fan though). Parents would probably not have known who apart from his name, so take your point.

I just read that there were 2 dead, 3 injured from shooting and 3 injured during the melee. Thankfully those guys were all bad shooters given how crowded that was. 

Ees normal

2 Likes

Goochy Mang -

Ees normal

I want to know who qualified as the extra  half a percentage point in hip-hop but was not considered rap

Kirik Jr -

Is big Boog ok? I've never heard of him. Seems like a cool guy though. I like how he has fat broads dancing on stage with him. 

Hopefully that wasnt BB screaming at the end of the video! 

Also this was kinda a long shootout wasnt it? Dont they usually shoot and run? They were exchanging fire for probably 30 seconds.

starting to think this is a slice account

that was a lot of shots fired

1 Like
samichlaus - I thought you had to be famous to be assassinated.

It seems In these backwards times we live in, you get assassinated THEN you get famous. 

But it looks like Big Boogie found a loophole! 

Pity it failed.

LOL at everything about that video. 

Pretty decent shoot out honestly.

Listen to the guys "speaking" about it at the end. LOL, wtf language is that?

2 Likes

I guess that is one way to fight Covid spread when people refuse to wear masks. 

They can't aim guns or cameras for shit. If the Vegas massacre had targeted a rap concert, would anyone have noticed?