Vid of assassination attmpt on rappr "Big Boogie"

Less than 2 killings at a Dothraki rap concert is considered a dull affair.....

1 Like

In the Immortal words of Sir Christopher Rock, of the NY Rocks, "he didn't get assassinated, that nigga got shot."

Big Whoiie?

Mountain Medic - 

In the Immortal words of Sir Christopher Rock, of the NY Rocks, "he didn't get assassinated, that nigga got shot."

haha

PleaSe God no! Not big boogie!!!!

What a party pooper

Willin -

Listen to the guys "speaking" about it at the end. LOL, wtf language is that?

Never heard Beetlejuice that pissed off

Shame they missed! Am I doing this right leftist? We only are supposed to care when it's white cops, right?

Hmmmmm

JohnanthanDoe - 

Is this how my parents generation felt about biggie and tupac?  Meaning, when they heard about it did they say "never heard of them, sound like trash people, good riddance I suppose"

Hi as someone in my 50s, I can safely say that anyone of your parents generation would have known Biggie and Tupac unless they didn't listen to popular music. But I don't know anyone who didn't know them, and B.I.G. had some big songs. I would say Biggie would be more well-known because songs were on popular radio more.

Goochy Mang -

Ees normal

This is amazing. 

Rumour is now that some white guys were seen running away but no one could ID them, but some MAGA hats and a noose were found on floor of the club.

verb

past tense: assassinated; past participle: assassinated

1. murder (an important person) in a surprise attack for political or religious reasons.

Rappers aren't important, therefore can't be assassinated.

I agree that whatever it was that he was doing was horrible, but I wouldn't actually shoot him for it.

Phuckles -
Goochy Mang -

Ees normal

This is amazing. 

https://theconversation.com/amp/music-to-die-for-how-genre-affects-popular-musicians-life-expectancy-36660

This is where it comes from. 

I often pick big boogies out of my nose

Such a beautiful culture.