Vid of Canelo vs Golovkin WWE-type announcement

In to watch when I'm not at a bar and can actually hear what they're saying...

Thanks for posting touch!

Lol Canelo trying to sound tuff max ask if there anything each other would like to say GGG said good luck my friend and Canelo responded luck is for mediocre people 

This is weird... seeing the best fight each other in boxing?

Very MMA like.

Disagree OP. Boxing figured out the promotion thing long before WWE existed. Heck, long before WWF existed. Google a guy named Cassius Clay and his marketing/promoting techniques. This was entirely boxing style.

WWE would have had guys pulling up in ambulances and chugging beer UFC would have had a food fight and one participant storming off the stage crying.

SinCityHustler - Disagree OP. Boxing figured out the promotion thing long before WWE existed. Heck, long before WWF existed. Google a guy named Cassius Clay and his marketing/promoting techniques. This was entirely boxing style.

WWE would have had guys pulling up in ambulances and chugging beer UFC would have had a food fight and one participant storming off the stage crying.

Google Tex Ricard imo. 

SinCityHustler - Disagree OP. Boxing figured out the promotion thing long before WWE existed. Heck, long before WWF existed. Google a guy named Cassius Clay and his marketing/promoting techniques. This was entirely boxing style.

Who is this Cassius you speak of?

Boxing is crushing the UFC this year commercially. Crazy how fast the tables can turn. 

Is anyone else looking more forward to this fight than they did with Mayweather vs Manny? 

Bryce14 -

Is anyone else looking more forward to this fight than they did with Mayweather vs Manny? 

I certainly am, just based on the styles.

I like it, GGG finally getting what he deserves. He will pummel Canelo, but Canelo is tough and might make it to a decision

I've researched this extensively. I do not see this type of marketing and promotion in WWE prior to Ali. I am open to some of you more knowledgeable WWE/WWF fans showing me differently if I am mistaken.

GGG is getting a lil up there in age isn't he?

SinCityHustler - I've researched this extensively. I do not see this type of marketing and promotion in WWE prior to Ali. I am open to some of you more knowledgeable WWE/WWF fans showing me differently if I am mistaken.

Well I meant pro-wrestling in general, WWE as an epitome of it. Sorry if I didn't make it clear, thread titles on this site can only be that long. 

touch - 
SinCityHustler - I've researched this extensively. I do not see this type of marketing and promotion in WWE prior to Ali. I am open to some of you more knowledgeable WWE/WWF fans showing me differently if I am mistaken.

Well I meant pro-wrestling in general, WWE as an epitome of it. Sorry if I didn't make it clear, thread titles on this site can only be that long. 

No worries, I just meant boxing has been doing this type of promotion forever. Perhaps it came from pro wrestling originally. Not a big deal.

I'll tell you a major difference though, tonight's face off was all class and respect, minus that little tid bit at the end "luck is for the mediocre". What I can't stand is the manufactured drama. I didn't see that tonight. I thought we saw 2 warriors in there showing respect to each other and a touch of intensity in there as well. I enjoyed it. Can't wait for the fight.

SinCityHustler -
touch - 

No worries, I just meant boxing has been doing this type of promotion forever. Perhaps it came from pro wrestling originally. Not a big deal.

I'll tell you a major difference though, tonight's face off was all class and respect, minus that little tid bit at the end "luck is for the mediocre". What I can't stand is the manufactured drama. I didn't see that tonight. I thought we saw 2 warriors in there showing respect to each other and a touch of intensity in there as well. I enjoyed it. Can't wait for the fight.

Manufactured works very well and you dont notice it much when its well done.

Everyone here would have watched the Sonnen vs Wanderlei match in the UFC if it wasnt for the running away from testers fiasco, and the heat for the match is still strong enough Bellator thinks they can pull a PPV off of it. And everything about that rivarly was manufactured from the start.

I was expecting something really corny with some of the complaints I saw but that wasn't so bad. Mutual respect and no fake brawls with shit flying through the air.

Anyway, good to see boxing on the upswing lately although it hasn't been nearly as bad off as people have been pretending. It's not as popular in the states obviously, but with streaming technology coming as far as it has, I barely even notice. With it being so much easier to follow wrestling, boxing, submission only grappling, kickboxing, etc. on a global scale these days it's no surprise I've lost interest in what's going on with UFC.

muhammad ali git his trash talking from pro wrestling

Bryce14 -

also can we stop calling him cassius you guys arent eddie murphy in coming to america the dude chose the name muhammad ali respect that.

UGCTT_omzzy -
Bryce14 -

also can we stop calling him cassius you guys arent eddie murphy in coming to america the dude chose the name muhammad ali respect that.

I dont know, after his death liberals were crying that people shouldnt be celebrating Muhhammed Ali if they arent supportive of Islam and the massive transfer of refugees to inside the US, so Im OK with people calling him Cassius Clay.