Vid of Leo DiCaprio at TUF finale?

Anyone have the vid of Leo getting caught doing a rail at a TUF finale? Tried looking for it on YouTube but couldn't find it. Phone Post 3.0

Leo used to be such a nice boy Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Hahah in Phone Post 3.0

so in

this was at TUF1 correct? i have the box set but it doesnt show the full finale, all it shows is 3 fights ( florian vs sanchez, bonner vs griffen, and franklin vs shamrock) i am looking now

do you recall where it was? ill try to rip it if i can find it

;lkj

MrTapout04 - this was at TUF1 correct? i have the box set but it doesnt show the full finale, all it shows is 3 fights ( florian vs sanchez, bonner vs griffen, and franklin vs shamrock) i am looking now

Unfortunately I don't remember when or what TUF it was. Thanks though! Phone Post 3.0

Leo can do no wrong Phone Post 3.0

Kway - 
MrTapout04 - this was at TUF1 correct? i have the box set but it doesnt show the full finale, all it shows is 3 fights ( florian vs sanchez, bonner vs griffen, and franklin vs shamrock) i am looking now

Unfortunately I don't remember when or what TUF it was. Thanks though! Phone Post 3.0

It was the TUF 2 finale. Don't have a vid though

I remember this lol Phone Post 3.0

Here's what I found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JDqBONypZw

^^^ Also, read the description of that video. "I was watching ultimate fighting champion" lol

haha thats funny

Jack you're the man!! Phone Post 3.0

Lol that's fantastic Phone Post 3.0

Leo Vid

The way his buddy grabs him after seeing them on the big screen, I'd confidently say there wasn't anything illegal going on here.

Disclaimer I'm a huge Leo fan and not a fucking snitch.

Looks like he was smoking, not snorting. Probably weed from a one hitter.

Weed in a venue? There wasn't vape back then either. Phone Post 3.0