My second am. MMA fight. I won via Armbar in :57 seconds

sweet!

Nice Win!

nice armbar, no one can defend

Nice win.

What makes that an amatuer fight?

nathan@aristeia - Nice win.

3 min rounds and no elbows on the ground, other than that its the same as pro just no money ... kinda rough for am lol

It makes us ammys understand what you put into it is what you'll get out of it. I'm hoping you got some commission from ticket sales?

MontyG - 
nathan@aristeia - Nice win.

3 min rounds and no elbows on the ground, other than that its the same as pro just no money ... kinda rough for am lol

Yeah that is what I was getting at. Really fighting pro for you only makes sense. You might as well get paid and it helps the record out. Just make sure you are smart in what fights you take.

.gud.stuph.congrats.

Congratulations man! Where was this?

nathan@aristeia -

Yeah that is what I was getting at. Really fighting pro for you only makes sense. You might as well get paid and it helps the record out. Just make sure you are smart in what fights you take.
Yeah Texas is kinda weird for pro's because there's tons of top notch guys that are coming up that are pro and also guys who are mediocre ammy's who do pro. Im going to do some am. boxing and then talk it over with my coaches and see what they think.

stainlesssteel - Congratulations man! Where was this?

It was in my hometown of Beaumont, TX

TheLumberjack10 - It makes us ammys understand what you put into it is what you'll get out of it. I'm hoping you got some commission from ticket sales?

No I wish, I hinted it on to the promoter that id like to do that but he didnt go for it

do ammy's usually get part of ticket sales everywhere else?

no comments?!?!

Nice win. Thanks for the pics cause no get The vid. Congrats. Phone Post

Congrats! Very impressive perfomance. How long have you been training?

Great win man. That was a pretty slick submission.

TheBulgarianAssassin - Congrats! Very impressive perfomance. How long have you been training?

Thanks, and about 2 years

^^  does not look happy ^^   

nice win!!  keep it up