Vid of my UGGP fight!

Good work man, way to step up. Looked like you had fun and came to fight. Good job!

Thanks!!! Head kicks were illegal so my plan was to keep the left low to catch an underhook to stop the takedown ala bobby green style. obviously didnt work so well with me haha

What was the weight difference he looks a lot bigger? Phone Post 3.0

Kinda a long story about the weight. But I'll keep it simple, I weighed in at 138 him 143.

Good stuff way to step in there. Looked good for a first fight. Phone Post 3.0

thx!!

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

GenErick -
Lol I dont get it? Phone Post 3.0

That was a really fun fight to watch. 

All of the UGGP fighters were game as hell.

I love the whole concept of the UG grand prix. Phone Post 3.0

JiuJitsuJustin - ahhh ok, how long have you trained and what have you trained? Phone Post
I snort cement in the morning and get concrete by afternoon Phone Post 3.0

CurseoftheUFC - I love the whole concept of the UG grand prix. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah buddy Phone Post 3.0

Speaking of UGGP, whatever happened to Xeptuck? Phone Post 3.0

The other guy looks bigger than you.

Not so sure about the "douchecanoe" fist gesture, given he had just landed a bunch of punches on you. Seems like an odd time to showboat. I generally take that as an attempt to get the other guy to trade punches if he's more technical.

Anyway, congrats for getting in there.

B_Goetz - The other guy looks bigger than you.

Not so sure about the "douchecanoe" fist gesture, given he had just landed a bunch of punches on you. Seems like an odd time to showboat. I generally take that as an attempt to get the other guy to trade punches if he's more technical.

I wanted a rock em sock em fight and i like the diaz brothers.

So fuck em if they can't take a joke amirite? Phone Post 3.0

AllAmericanBoxing - 
B_Goetz - The other guy looks bigger than you.

I wanted a rock em sock em fight and i like the diaz brothers.

So fuck em if they can't take a joke amirite? Phone Post 3.0

FRAT WARNING!!!

First off like I have said in some other threads, I have nothing but respect for Cameron. He came out swinging and had me on the run pretty much the entire fight. I wish you guys could have seen the look on his face as he was coming forward, dude was freaking me out haha. As for the fist gestures, doesn't bother me at all. You can tell he was just flowing in there and was entertaining as hell. his style of pressure and grit that made it a really fun fight to watch.

I also want it to be known that I came in way heavy for this fight. I got a staph infection about two weeks before the fight and I had to stop going to the gym and training while they did tests and awaited being cleared to fight. I definitely put on some pounds in this period and they were even starting to look for another opponent as it looked like I wouldn't be cleared to fight. The promoter said that he might have to find one of those local Vegas killers to fill in and Cameron didn't even think twice and literally said "I will fight anybody". I finally got I think the week of the fight however.

All in all it is really no excuse for not making weight and it was definitely unprofessional and I apologize to you Cam, from the bottom of my heart. But of course when I asked him about a catch weight he said he didn't come all the way out here to not fight and agreed to meet at a catch weight.

I'll say it til I am blue in the face, I have so much respect for this kid and as you can see from the photo he bought me a beer and came over to where I was sitting with my family and hung out with us and we talked about the fight, so no bad blood at all. He is a friend for life now.This was such a great experience and shout out to Tuff N Nuff and DreamerMMA for having us on the card.

I appreciate you saying that and you already know I accepted your apology bro. I was butthurt about it at first though lol. But staph aint nothing to fuck with and I understand the situation.

Im just glad we got to get in there and fight! Dont think your kicks didn't hurt everytime they landed lol I was putting on my poker face. And in regards to taunting I dont mean it as disrespect at all. Although it probably seems that way..

Copied from the other thread. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome awesome awesome Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0