(VID) Sparring Match Gets Heated

Lol @ that not being too heated, that was a pretty intense sparring session especially for anyone that knows how hard some of those shots were. Dude looks like a solid fighter.

Heres another clip of Marcus sparring,, scary thing is this is from the amateurs hes had 10 pro boxing matches since then.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F208DwwWtO4&quot;&gt;&lt;/param></object>

TANK!

That was some nice work right there.

What was said in the middle there that was repeated 3 times?

Marcus is an incredible fighter. I have sparred with him on dozens of occasions, and I have seen him spar with pros in boxing and mma, and I am always impressed. Always coming forward, always aggressive, always explosive.

mikeblak - Give me more details and I will ask Marcus about this no show. I have known him for 4 years now, and he has never pulled a no show.......has to be a legit reason if you are telling the truth. The guy is eager to fight, and I hope to see him in the big show soon!

Marcus tried to touch gloves and the guy slaps him with the palm off his
glove and saye "take that".

nice work by Hicks keeping his cool... specially with that lame boxer trying to show boat and act like he's above Hicks...

and another thing they seriously need to tighten up those ropes. the tension on those things is beyond pathetic!

which one is hicks?

Niether of them. They were both brothas.

"Boxer seemed to initiate all the excessively hard punching exchanges, he started something with Marcus he couldn't finish. Not to mention his roy jones jr. style of boxing seemed to be like he was trying to show Marcus up or something, because that shit isn't going to work in professional boxing..Legit mauling."

I 100% agree.

l8r

I havent seen raw strength like that in a long time.

Whats the deal with him? Whats his mma record?

He uses his build very well... my only concern would be against an MMA practitioner with Muay Thai skills... he leans way over and I can see clinch to knee being his undoing.

mad respect though... that guy can motor.

boot

Marcus is something like 6-0 as a pro in MMA. His MMA striking doesn't resemble his boxing striking. Usually, his opponents fall after the first punch or two and pray for the ref to save them. :(

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l-Jz2VM5lH0&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

This was Marcus' last MMA fight, I believe. His opponent is another VERY tough Texas fighter, Hector Munoz, a bjj brown belt.

Marcus and Hector are both badasses.

Hopefully they fight again someday. They should both be in the big show.

thanks guys for the good feedback on Marcus he is one of the hardest
working people I know,, ill let u guys know when his next fight is.

Way to keep your hands up.

Oh, and... not that heated imo. This is a contact sport.

I'm now on the bandwagon...that's the first time I've seen him fight...

Ive seen sparring like that often. If you are a professional that is how you need to spar imo. go to Att or red devil and watch them spar i guarantee you every guy is sparring that hard. "

LOL Oh yeah? You spar that hard and you get retarded in about three years. Sparring hard like that is great occasionally because it shows you how to deal with heat, but if you do that often your going to be having trouble with addition and subtraction soon.

That wasn't that bad, ive been through worse lol!

exactly Keoni, good post bro. is it that hard to admit that was a heated
sparring match but no the egos come out and say how they spar like that
everyday,, give me a break. We probably have all seen some heated
sparring matches but this one happens to be on film.