Vid: Tito Ortiz training one day before injury

"Rampage vs. Tito is no longer happening. It was announced earlier today that Tito Ortiz was forced to pull out due to a fractured neck he suffered in training. Ortiz should maybe inquire about a career as a professional poker player as he may have the greatest bluff face ever. We paid Oritz a visit two days ago at his training camp at the PTC Training Center in Huntington Beach, CA where he worked out for us.

If you ask us, he looked fine and made no mention of the injury or showed any body language that he was hurt. Look at the images below to see Ortiz training with a fractured neck."

via fighthub

iPhone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLApRencg6I

In

got a cracked skull now got a cracked neck, he can't catch a break it seems.

It's not like he looks amazing in this video. Dude looks like he was gonna get lit up by rampage. Liked the leg kicks but the rest looked sloppy. His neck could be jacked and he's just pushing through. Phone Post 3.0

Lookn stiff, tight, solid.

Christ he hits like i do and i suck Phone Post 3.0

How the fuck can you strike for as long as that man has and have such shite technique? After 16 plus years I honestly think it would be harder to be that bad than it would be to be remotely competent.

Mertvaya Ruka - got a cracked skull now got a cracked neck, he can't catch a break it seems.

I believe his spine is the problem:)

Cindy

crushing the mitts. lol

Tito RTs?

And just yesterday on TSN's Off The Record Tito is quoted as saying he is ready for the fight 'my mind's straight, my body's straight'

http://www.tsn.ca/mma/story/?id=434959 Phone Post 3.0

There's some shenanigans going on here imo.

Not to bash him, I've enjoyed seeing him fight, but Tito moves like an old a man now. Phone Post

The PPV was about to bomb and they pulled the plug. This whole thing has BS written all over it. Phone Post 3.0

After watching almost minutes of him getting ready I stopped. Apparently the joke is on me.

Honest to god he looks jacked up as fuck, watch when the stretches he doesn't do a neck roll and the way he twisted his body looked very unnatural I think he was/is still jacked up. Maybe weaning pain medicine wasn't going as well as planned? Either way feel sorry for the dude Phone Post 3.0

tito full of shit?

sickdarce - 
CindyO -
Mertvaya Ruka - got a cracked skull now got a cracked neck, he can't catch a break it seems.

I believe his spine is the problem:)

Cindy

Really?
He is a legend in this sport. Your a never been. Keep quiet while men are talking.

Having said that, Tito has issues and they have caught up with him. That doesn't mean he is a coward. Phone Post 3.0

voted up.

ajsr - How the fuck can you strike for as long as that man has and have such shite technique? After 16 plus years I honestly think it would be harder to be that bad than it would be to be remotely competent.
Because he trains at the same gym with the same 4 coaches... Never evolves and is the best guy in the gym so is never pushed. Phone Post 3.0