VIDEO: Amazon Driver BEATS A WHITE WOMAN'S PRIVILEGE

Female Amazon delivery driver, 21, tells complaining 67-year-old woman customer to ‘check her white privilege’ and then viciously beats her after being called a ‘b***h’ in feud over delayed package

• WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Itzel Ramirez, 21, was arrested for a vicious assault on Bay Area woman, 67
  • Ramirez, an Amazon delivery driver, drove packages to woman’s door Thursday
  • Witness said that the package delivery to woman’s apartment was delayed
  • She waited 15 minutes for package before asking Ramirez when it would arrive
  • Ramirez is alleged to have responded by criticizing woman’s 'white privilege’
  • ’You don’t need to be a bh about it,’ woman allegedly told Ramirez in reply*
  • An enraged Ramirez then pins woman up against glass and throws punches
  • Woman is believed to have suffered a broken nose and other visible injuries
  • Ramirez is in jail on $100,000 bail; Arraignment is scheduled for Monday
1 Like

Send her ass back to sanchezica or whatever the fuck

12 Likes

The Bay Area?

That delivery was prime

21 Likes

I wish an Amazon driver would beat me up. I’m trying to get some if that bezos money.

19 Likes

You can bet your ass if fed ex or ups did this it would be all over the news. But the public expects this from prime drivers. They’re the trash of the delivery services.

11 Likes

You’re already a bitch for free. Might as well get paid for it.

2 Likes

White person dealing with person of color infraction imo.

Getting pushy and overly-specific about your delivery time, that’s White 1. Expecting things to arrive on that time, that’s White 2. Using a swear word with a person over being late, that’s White 3. 3 Whites and you’re out. That equals calling someone the N-word, so they can beat you up at that point.

lol. That will probably be allowable in court someday.

20 Likes

They really are. One pulled up in my driveway blasting rap music and then sat in my driveway for 5 minutes yelling at someone on speaker phone all while still having their shit music blaring. That shit would not fly at other places. Amazon contracts out to a bunch of low cost pieces of shit to get their packages delivered.

6 Likes

Typing GIF by ehcat

3 Likes

That’s not what I look like

I have a mustache.

3 Likes

The Amazon delivery drivers in my area are either bearded, overweight guys that look like they used to be baristas at Starbucks or tatted-up, overweight butch lesbians that look like they used to be baristas at Starbucks. They can’t drive worth a shit and are never in any hurry whatsoever. Block roads unnecessarily and then take a leisurely stroll to deliver the package to your doorstep, sit in the truck a few minutes even though traffic is lining up down the road and then slowly drive away with a funeral procession of cars following them.

4 Likes

This the shit you can expect with the media and politicians preaching the white privilege bullshit all the time.

If you say that to someone you need to prepare to be called a bitch or a asshole without resorting to violence.

12 Likes

I would be surprised if Amazon doesn’t reenforce this type of shit with ‘diversity training’ that talks about white privilege.

13 Likes

Correct

Yep, East Bay.

Respect her brown privilege to be late.

4 Likes

lmao

1 Like

All of the Amazon drivers near my office are black for some reason.

Amazon Pillow Fists