VIDEO: Amazon Driver BEATS A WHITE WOMAN'S PRIVILEGE

4 Likes

Did she not know she’s white herself?

2 Likes

Lady had her back turned, that is straight up assault. Get some of that Bezos moneeeey

1 Like

Some people treat others so poorly their whole lives without repercussions, kind of brutal but some people need that comeuppance.

2 Likes

Battery. Assault is the perceived intention or threat of violence. Battery is the actual violence.

4 Likes

A lot of these nu-companies are doing that contracting shit. I know Carvana does the same and their service sucks shit compared to veterans in the same area (Carmax, Autonation).

She’s WHITE HISPANIC

1 Like

Im sure the trash prime driver will be charged with a hate crime…

What size gift card is this White Queen going to get as reparations?

Really? I get 5+ deliveries many many weeks, probably 200+ in the last few years. Never seen anything amiss.

NotSureIfSerious.gif?

1 Like

Learn to quote properly dickbutt !

No one knows what you are responding to, you expect us to scroll up and go look for the poster with the dog avatar, to see what they said ?
Hope next time you go to make a ham and cheese sandwich, there’s no mayo in your house.

2 Likes

That attitude is part of the problem.

I agree and think they were both assholes. It takes a high level of entitlement to call a blue collar worker a bitch because your package is 15 minutes late. “I just work here and I’m trying to make a living”. I also dont agree with escalating words to violence. Both assholes and double justice got served. Hopefully they both clean up their act.

Not equal. Rationalizing.

3 Likes

Well, according to the story she only called her a bitch because the gal told her she needed to check her white privilege when she asked her when her package would be there.

6 Likes

Or you could just tap the avatar and it’ll take you to the post. It even gives you a button to go back to where you were. Boomer.

1 Like

You leave my dickbutt out of this.

Ha ha! The dick is on the other butt now, isn’t it?

I guess I dont have enough facts to make a proper judgment. Sounds like she said/she said. Who knows what the truth is? I’ve worked in the service industry long enough to know that the customers will goad you into shit relying on you needing your job enough to not do anything about it. Well things dont always go according to planned. Guarantee she doesn’t stand that close to someone that she just called a bitch if they’re not on the clock.

She didn’t call her a bitch, she said you don’t have to be a bitch, and after being told to check her white privilege… from what i read.

4 Likes

Now she has a record that will follow her forever over nothing cause she’s a raging psychotic racist. Was it worth it??? Who am I kidding she had a record before this I bet.

1 Like