**VIDEO** Avellan Shows The Wrestling Switch!

Hey everybody, last week I posted a technique video of the Neck Crank Armbar, click here to see it.  This week I'm showing the Wrestling Switch!  This is a very common move in wrestling but should definitely be more popular in Mixed Martial Arts and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.  In this video, I show a way to set it up versus the double leg shot, from the closed guard, and a submission setup using the switch.  The technique is definitely applicable for both MMA and BJJ.

If you like the video, please do me favor and bump this thread up with a "TTT" and/or like my video and post a comment on the bottom of the page here: www.MarcosAvellan.com/wrestling-switch  By bumping this thread back up, liking my video on youtube, and/or posting a comment on my page, it helps promote me and my gym so I'd appreciate the help.

Next week I'll post another technique here.  One more thing, I love feedback, so if anybody hits this move in training or in a match, please post some feedback on my facebook page wall at www.facebook.com/MarcosAvellan and "like" my page.

--Marcos Avellan

P.S.  For more videos and daily email tips, please subscribe at www.FreeMMAvideos.com - just for signing up, you get a couple of cool guard pass drills and setups that will help with this particular technique.

man these instructionals are fun. Especially like the trouble shooting parts where you go over the common mistakes.

Thank you Mayweedz, I always make sure to only show on video techniques that I have taught at least a couple hundred times.  This way I'm already familiar with all the common mistakes that people make.  All it takes is for someone to make one mistake that I didn't address for them to lose faith in the move and give up on it.