Ron Waterman vs Daniel James

Patrick Smith vs Joe Grant

Middleweight Tournament:

Eugene Jackson vs Mark Walker

Joe Doerksen vs Abundio Munoz

Dennis Reed vs Allan Sullivan

Josh Reason vs Trent Jenkins

Robert Garcia vs Tom Bolger

Mayra Conde vs Kelsey Beard  (women's fight)

hey ice

Brad Gumm was my first coach and pat smith has been in our gym training for a fight. I used to have a bunch of these videos from Brad. They ran the fights right down the street from my house. This is cool Phone Post 3.0

For later.

Larry Parker fought on a couple of those cards, he used to own the house I live in now.

TTT

good stuff Pro Ice!

Thank you for posting again PI, you've been missed. Can't wait to watch this! Phone Post 3.0

don't know i've ever seen a cage with a fence so low.

camozzi - Brad Gumm was my first coach and pat smith has been in our gym training for a fight. I used to have a bunch of these videos from Brad. They ran the fights right down the street from my house. This is cool Phone Post 3.0

Pat's fighting again? When, Where?

Good to see you still around Pro!

Welcome back pro, sub for later Phone Post 3.0

Scott Rotem -
camozzi - Brad Gumm was my first coach and pat smith has been in our gym training for a fight. I used to have a bunch of these videos from Brad. They ran the fights right down the street from my house. This is cool Phone Post 3.0

Did you see these live?

What's Brad up to these days?
No I wasn't there live. I'm not sure what he's up to anymore. He stopped training and moved. He was invited out for the comeback season of TUF but I don't think made the final cut.

He ended up getting his black belt from Rigan Machado Phone Post 3.0

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX -

That's what I hear. I think in the next few weeks somewhere in Colorado. I haven't heard much on it Phone Post 3.0

camozzi - 
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX -

That's what I hear. I think in the next few weeks somewhere in Colorado. I haven't heard much on it Phone Post 3.0

if you find out any more info, please post it on this thread. thanks man.

In as always. Thanks ice. VU! Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0

VTFU! Thanks Ice

You're welcome everybody and good to see all yous!