VIDEO: Beta Male Vandalizes Tesla

Tesla in Sentry Mode records crystal clear footage of VW driver pulling up and attacking the parked car in Florida

• Volkswagen driver caught on security camera damaging a Tesla Model 3 that was parked in a Florida parking lot
  • The Tesla Model 3 was in ‘Sentry Mode,’ which is a security feature that monitors suspicious activity around when the car is parked similar to home alarm systems
  • If ‘Sentry Mode’ detects a ‘significant’ threat, it records the activity and alerts the owner via the Tesla app
  • The suspect is seen on the video slamming his car door several times into the Tesla Model 3 and scratching it with something sharp
  • Incidents like this have been recorded by Teslas in ‘Sentry Mode’ and shared on the Twitter page Wham Baam Teslacam
1 Like

Clear face shot. Should be easy to find and arrest.

4 Likes
1 Like

I’d like to know why any stranger would do that.

4 Likes

I think it’s obvious, he’s from Big Oil

10 Likes

Now that voldemort is gone, Harry has really let himself go!

1 Like

I wonder what type of degenerate drives a VW

Jealousy.

2 Likes

Clearly because the rich elites are usurping his antifa moral high ground on fighting global warming.

1 Like

Have we finally spotted Believeit???

8 Likes

As a VW driver, I resemble your remark!

But keying someone’s car deserves castration.

1 Like

i was thinking Orcus.

1 Like

Fucking coward.

2 Likes

Tar and feather that motherfucker and march him around town square.

2 Likes

lol, if he doesn’t know the person, didn’t get cut off, etc., that’s pretty wild. Also funny people still don’t know about sentry mode.

1 Like

Had to be a rental, btw he was treating it

I had a friend a long time ago that was drunk do it to someone’s car in his with his door like that.

Aren’t they the same people???

Why isn’t the word “white supremacist” in the title

1 Like

So many miserable people in this world.

Source

Facebook

1 Like