(Video) Bosu Sprawls: MMA Training

(Video) Bosu Sprawls: The Basement Tapes Series for MMA Conditioning - 3/31/2008
by Kevin Kearns

http://www.insidefighting.com/betweenRoundsDisp.aspx?uid=4357

"Strength and Conditioning expert Kevin Kearns is back with a new innovative functional conditioning drill for fight training and more chances for you to win prizes with his InsideFighting Reader Trivia Contest. Check out the sample video from his "Basement Tapes" series, look for this week's trivia question and then enter to win! "

w

www.InsideFighting.com

Kevin Kearns has been a strength and conditioning coach as well as a corporate wellness consultant for over 20 years.

He is the director of Burn with Kearns.com and Be Physically Fit.com. Besides being the strength and conditioning coach for UFC fighters Kenny Florian, Stephan Bonnar, and WEC Fighter Alex Karalexis, his companies regularly consult with Fortune 500 companies, such as UPS.

Currently he is in the middle of releasing his new DVD series for MMA conditioning “The Burn With Kearns The Basement Tapes for MMA Conditioning”. His MMA Conditioning seminars are always cutting edge and almost always sell out. For more information about seminars and workshops please contact Ron Weinberg at consenmar@hotmail.com or 508-653-7401.

Kevin can be reached at Kevin@BurnWithKearns.com

We're two weeks into the Burn With Kearns InsideFighting Reader Trivia contest with four winners so far!

Look for this week's trivia question above and then head to BurnWithKearns.comto search for the answer. Then write in to Contests@insidefighting.comand if you have the right answer you will be entered to win one of that week’s two great prizes. Two random drawings from correct answers will be done each week and two prizes will be given out to loyal InsideFighting readers each week – one on Wednesday of each week and another on Friday of each week. Then on Monday, check out Kevin’s next InsideFighting feature and enter to win again!

Take a look at the great prizes that InsideFighting readers like yourself (and maybe you!) will win from www.BurnWithKearns.com :

Kevin’s new 3-DVD Set for MMA Conditioning (3 sets available, each set valued at $75)

One Burn with Kearns Apparel Pack (an exclusive Burn with Kearns performance shirt and one baseball cap, a $40 value)

The Burn With Kearns Fit Pack which includes everything you need for an intense core metabolic workout: The Burn with Kearns 30-Minute Core Strength Workout DVD with 2 bonus workouts, a Twist medicine ball, and Exercise Bands (3 sets available, an $80 value each).

Grand Prize A 30 minute phone consult with Kevin and online training program personally designed by him just for you! A four hundred dollar value! (1 available)

So don’t wait any longer, head to www.BurnWithKearns.com right now to find the answer to this week’s question and write Contests@insidefighting.com to be entered to win one of these excellent prizes! And as a special bonus, everyone who enters the contest by e-mail will receive Kevin’s cutting edge Be Physically Fit Newsletter for free!

www.InsideFighting.com

TTT

Thanks FB! Make sure to enter yourself!

ttt

I won the DVD set...cant wait for it to come in

that's great dcmma! What's your real name again? I'm sending out an e-mail soon to winners because I forgot to mention that prizes are not begining to be shipped out until after Wed (April 2nd Fight Night with Kenny Florian - trained by Kevin Kearns - co-headlining) just because Kevin is understandably very busy and ouut of state until after Florian's fight.

Thanks for entering and don't forget to keep doing so each week to win more and different prizes, including the grand prize - a 30 minute phone consult with Kevin and a personally designed online training program!

Jason Rizzo from Arlington, VA

Im definately going to implement these new exercises into my workouts and my future clients workouts

Jason, that's right. Thanks again for entering. Glad to hear you like the stuff. Kevin is really great, experienced and a real innovator out there right now. I learn something new everytime I read one of his columns, watch some of his video or talk with him!

Best of luck with your clients. I'd love to hear how they respond to some of this stuff

I agree on Kearns hugojkd, thanks for sharing the good sentiments.

Make sure to enter to win, brother!

ttt

No sweat hugo, it's just below the video at: http://www.insidefighting.com/betweenRoundsDisp.aspx?uid=4357

After you read the question, go to www.burnwithkearns.com to search for the answer. Then write contests@insidefighting.com with the answer.

ttt

ttt

ttt

"Thanks for the helP Elias. As if the awesome articles weren't enough - now this:-)

Best of luck & thanks again, "

Hey, thanks Hguo very kind of you. We just want to keep you enjoying yourself at InsideFighting!

Thanks also Kirik (always an honor to have you post on a thread of mine) post and ez!

You guys rock!

ttt

Thanks DA!