Video Clip of my last fight

This is my 4th win in 4 fights. It was against Stacey Hakes in Total Combat 7. I will be fighting there again next week as well.

http://www.ocmuaythai.com/_gallery/details.php?image_id=8&sessionid=a58570b28cc9e57d4d0bcd2e943bfc39

blue namer please!!

I saw this at Fightsport the other day.

I never shot in for a takedown before in a fight. But he just looked like he really wanted to be on his back. lol. I also am normally more patient on the ground, but I roid raged on him. Except im not on steroids! lol

can someone make a linky ?

thanks alot

that was almost the whole fight. it was about 58 seconds total i beleive. After the body punch, I felt his whole body relax and he made a sound like it really hurt. I knew I had the chance to end it, so I hucked the biggest punches I could without hitting the back of the head.

I have been fighting at 185, but I will start fighting at WW soon because i barely cut for middleweight.

He didnt have the best record. But he has 3 times the fights that I do. He had more wins than I had fights. My next opponent has a winning record, does that make you feel better?

Then you should beat him up

Sounds like Levenson is calling Apple out.

who the fuck is Levenson?
Exactly right Hancock

LOL, anytime Levenson. How is the Haterade tasting tonight? Good luck in the future bro.

Eric, did you get your DVD of that event? Shit, I never got mine! that sucks...

good job

Congrats, good fight. Seems this forum is full of poeple who want to bad mouth folk to make theirselfs feel better. You stepped in the ring and bet you opponent, what else could you have done.

I do work. O host Tv shows and go on tour every year doing Freestyle Motocross shows. When I am home, I train twice a day. I have been training for less than 3 years total. I never boxed or wrestled or anything like that before I showed up at Marco's school.

Rudeboy, I guess you only have to wait another week to get your video! lol

His name was Stacey Hakes, and no, he never touched me. And yes, Star Wars is pretty cool.

Good job, that was solid takedown especailly since that was the first one you have gone for in fight, Good luck next week

"I have been training for less than 3 years total. I never boxed or wrestled or anything like that before I showed up at Marco's school. "

really? that's pretty impressive, makes me motivated to start getting back into mma training.

nice fight

I wish that I would have wrestled in high school now that I am older. Train , train, train!

Nice body shot (very underutilized in MMA IMO, big target, easy to find, and you can really lay in to them). The dude turned the wrong way and you capitalized. Good job.