Video:Cro Cop vs Yamamoto

This is the guy that Mezger booted in the face and then tells him "you're tough"

I don't tihnk you guys need to worry to much about Mirko. I'm willing to bet he knows what he's doing when it comes to MMA striking. Just a guess.

Two things one Mirko is probably keeping his hands low to bait the opponent as previously said or got lazy because most of his MMA opponents haven't had very good hands and secondly in MT there are several defenses of guys closing thes distance for you to check their forward motion with a type of straight arm pushing motion to their shoulder. Maybe Crocop modified this to the opponents face instead.

Crocop is a very dangerous man.

So Crocop gouges their right eye so they can't see the big left coming.

that fight was brutal. looked like another tomato can got his share of soccer kicks is all.

That guy sucked ass. WTF is pride thinking.

thanks man

sweet beat down. Thanks for the video.

Yamamoto is a jack ass for saying what he did about the Kerr fight. I'm glad he got his ass beat.

He looked SO pissed after that second stoppage...

Yamamoto is such a fucking jackass

I was wondering why Yamamoto got a time out and Bobish got a beat down? What gives?

Awesome beatdown, I can't wait for the war between Fedor and Crocop.

I think Yamamoto got a time out because Mirko actually backed down and Goodridge, as he always does, just went apeshit, and the ref didn't feel like sacrificing his body for Bobish.

"Lets review, Mirko used uppecuts, jabs, left straights, left crosses and an overhand left along with low kicks, the RIGHT high kick, left body kick and soccer kicks."

He started punching once Yamamoto was already out on his feet. Up until that point, everything was a left kick, with the exception of one right kick.

Since when is a soccer kick a staple stand up technique? Nice try Putski.

"Yamamoto is a jack ass for saying what he did about the Kerr fight."

What did he say and where can I read it??

Here's what Mirko threw in this fight, prior to it hitting the ground, where, as Putski pointed out, Mirko used his K-1 honed kicks to a downed opponent to put Yamamoto out on his feet.

5 straight left kicks to start

One right kick

Another left kick

A left knee

Two punches, oh my god!

Two more left kicks

Truly a balanced, unpredictable attack from Mirko.

If everyone starts shoving an open hand towards their opponentss face like that, eye gouging is going to start happening left and right in this sport.

I noticed that Crocop does like to push off against people's faces.

He does that after he stuffs a sprawl also

sadyv your a shitty troll. its common knowledge that Mirko is easily the best and most feared striker in HW MMA. i dont know where your coming from but if he's so predictable and blah blah blah, then why is he destorying people left right and center.

dont kid yourself.polish punisher pulled your card, and you keep yapping nonsense.

thanks a lot...

"but the fact stands, crocop does not like to get hit"

Who likes to get hit?