Socom 2 Phone Post 3.0

Dark Souls (1&2)
Skyrim

Football manager. Phone Post 3.0

DOOM. Phone Post 3.0

Bf2 Phone Post 3.0

diablo 2

jayduane - Bf2 Phone Post 3.0
This, or BF Vietnam. My laptop was so crap at the time BF2 came out it would barely play it, I remeber saying to friends online "why are the rocks green?" Took us a while to figure out it was my dated gpu. Phone Post 3.0

Hard one to call.

I think I might have to go with Doom/Doom2

Followed by Delta Force 2, Skyrim, Starcraft, Morrowind

Socom 2

Ranked in the top 500 world wide, all legit with a 3-1 kd ratio

That game was the greatest game ever IMO Phone Post 3.0

But actually it could have been ultima online for sheer total number of hours Phone Post 3.0

Pretty easily the Gears of War series. I lost many days chainsawing bad guys with friends.

Remington519 -
Mike Litoris - I was hooked on WoW for about two years straight, and I mean hooked. Got layed off from a a job, went on EI for almost two years and did nothing but play WoW. Put in about 18 hours a day. I had 7 level 85s, 4 of them I raided heroics full time.

Got my shit together, haven't touched the game in 4 years. I just hunt and fish now, and am much happier. Phone Post 3.0

what type of chars did u have?

I got the furthest with my NE hunter. around lvl 30 something. liked playing warlock and warrior too. my hunter was a marksman/beastman. had a big old bear id send ur way while i pelted u with arrows lol. fun game. very immersive and addicting.
I had an 85 death night, 85 resto shaman, 85 boomkin, 85 marksman hunter, 85 palladin, 85 warrior, and an 85 shadow priest.

I raided my hunter, shaman, moonkin, and my palladin. Phone Post 3.0

Gears of war Phone Post 3.0

Mike Litoris - 
Remington519 -
Mike Litoris - I was hooked on WoW for about two years straight, and I mean hooked. Got layed off from a a job, went on EI for almost two years and did nothing but play WoW. Put in about 18 hours a day. I had 7 level 85s, 4 of them I raided heroics full time.

Got my shit together, haven't touched the game in 4 years. I just hunt and fish now, and am much happier. Phone Post 3.0

what type of chars did u have?

I got the furthest with my NE hunter. around lvl 30 something. liked playing warlock and warrior too. my hunter was a marksman/beastman. had a big old bear id send ur way while i pelted u with arrows lol. fun game. very immersive and addicting.
I had an 85 death night, 85 resto shaman, 85 boomkin, 85 marksman hunter, 85 palladin, 85 warrior, and an 85 shadow priest.

I raided my hunter, shaman, moonkin, and my palladin. Phone Post 3.0

cool. who did u have the most fun with?

WOW for me. Only play two characters. A 100 undead MM hunter and a 100 undead Frost dual wield Death Knight.

This is dificult, it's close with three games.

Runescape I played from 5th grade all the way till about sophomore year in high school. Was almost max level and a pretty high overall skill level, with around 600m worth of cash and items.

Counter strike 1.6 and counter strike GO from 6th or 7th grade till about a few months ago. I used to compete at local Lan tournaments and have played numerous amount of different leagues. Cal open, cal im, cal main, cevo free, cevo am, cevo im, cevo main, ogl, esea free, esea im, and probably a few more that I'm forgetting. We played with the top dogs. I won some pretty cool gear that I still have from all of that.

Wow I played on and off from BC till the beginning of the xpac that's out right now with the garrisons and shit, I can't remember the name. I used to PvE and do heroic raids on 5 different characters. Once I found PvP I never looked back. Ended up 1800 in rbgs which is stupid easy, and hit gladiator in s14 in 3s. I've beat some of the best streamers 1v1 and also with my team. Good times. Phone Post 3.0

WorlynnLotD - EQOA Phone Post 3.0
What server? Phone Post 3.0

Final Fantasy 7 Phone Post 3.0

Fallout 3: 300 hours over couple of saves
New Vegas: 200 hours
Skyrim: 180 hours (still not completed)
Bf3 online: 180 hours
Bf4 online: 200 hours Phone Post 3.0

Fallout 3 is a pretty quick game.