Video game you've spent the most time with

Metal gear solid and pretty much all of them im glad they took out an HD collection for them Phone Post 3.0

Final Fantasy 7, I complete it again at least once a year. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe Red Dead Redemption. The game glitched up on me so i couldn't campsite around the map. I rode the horse everywhere on that fucken game. One of my favorite all time games Phone Post 3.0

Super Smash Bros Melee! I've spent countless hours playing multiplayer and home run contest Phone Post 3.0

Halo series Phone Post 3.0

Diablo 2. Me and my brothers would put in hours on hours everyday playing back in highschool. Mephisto and Baal runs for like 8 hours a night . such a great game. I wish they just remade D2 with updated graphics instead of Diablo3. Phone Post 3.0

Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour

I was what people call a Pro at that game. Rarely lost, even to cheaters.

Great game, for sure.

I have to break it down into three distinct times in my life. The first was easily my grade school years with The Legend of Zelda. Fucking game was like an onion: many layers to be peeled and each new one made you cry.

Skip ahead, because I got into sports and girls and there was precious little time for games, save for a brief arcade stopover for street fighter and mortal kombat.

In my early 20's, my work gave me an N64 and Goldeneye. Goddamn, that took up some time. Until serious work came a-calling again and there was no more time for games, again.

Fast forward until a few years ago. PS3 is insanely cheap, and the wife, remembering that I used to love video games way back when, buys me one. Along with BF4. And while she's bought me other games since (GTA V, Red Dead, Call of Duty MW3), BF4 has been pretty much a constant. An hour or so at a time, a couple times a week. I recently cracked level 90.

I said it was my go-to, I never said I was any good. :)

b.d. - I have to break it down into three distinct times in my life. The first was easily my grade school years with The Legend of Zelda. Fucking game was like an onion: many layers to be peeled and each new one made you cry.

Skip ahead, because I got into sports and girls and there was precious little time for games, save for a brief arcade stopover for street fighter and mortal kombat.

In my early 20's, my work gave me an N64 and Goldeneye. Goddamn, that took up some time. Until serious work came a-calling again and there was no more time for games, again.

Fast forward until a few years ago. PS3 is insanely cheap, and the wife, remembering that I used to love video games way back when, buys me one. Along with BF4. And while she's bought me other games since (GTA V, Red Dead, Call of Duty MW3), BF4 has been pretty much a constant. An hour or so at a time, a couple times a week. I recently cracked level 90.

I said it was my go-to, I never said I was any good. :)

Your wife sounds like a keeper!

Call Duty 1 Base Assault Mode - 3 years x 6-7 hours per day. Best mode ever so why not abandon it? Phone Post 3.0

WoW and not even close

Then

KOTR
Vice City/GTA 5
UFC (dreamcast)
Nhl 95 Phone Post 3.0

Skyrim i think...although im glued to destiny...it could be a close second...at least until fallout 4 comes out. Phone Post 3.0

PrestigeWorldwide - WCW Monday Night Nitro on N64 Phone Post 3.0
Maaaan that game was the shit. The sequel was good too.

Spent hundreds of hours on Football Manager, FIFA, NBA games. Replay value is always much higher in sports games imo. Phone Post 3.0

Probably Rainbow Six 3 on XBOX Live.  I'm not much of a gamer, but I played the shit out of that game online.  I was pretty bad at it, but it was fun.  Played with some pretty cool OGers.  Good times.

Skyrim

Too many mods, and then some mods corrupt my saves and break my progression, so I remove those mods, and add other mods, and wash/rinse/repeat.

Leisure Suit Larry Phone Post 3.0

Star craft and CS 1.6. PC games suck you in way easy. I swore I would never get wow cause I knew I'd lose out on a lot more social life. Phone Post 3.0

Final Fantasy 8. Pretty much did everything there was to do in that game.

Honourable mentions to Gran Turismo 2, GTA San Andreas and Oblivion.

Ps3 Probably skyrim, I just walk around and waste time. Don't really do the missions. My PC I would have to say Diablo, not really into PC games but that one kept me busy. SNES super Mario world, I've beat that game so many times then I'll lose my saved data and have to do it again. Always go for 100% complete Phone Post 3.0

so many to name...

Counter-Strike - from the beta days to cs:go today, i'm still playing!

Assassin's Creed Series

Elder Scrolls Oblivion - burned over 100 hrs on that thing; explored every nook and crany of that bitch. and is the reason why i'm scared to play Skyrim.

GTA Series

Fallout Series

Metal Gear Series

Splinter Cell Series

there's a lot more