Video: Jose "Pelé" Landy x Moura (1993)

Jose"Pele" Landy-Jons  x  Moura  -  Capoeira x Chute Boxe  (8/29/93)

TY Ice!

Did the crowd love Pele or hate Moura? Was there a back story?

Thanks PI!

Pele's first fight

Still fighting 20 years later

Respect to one of the GOAT

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Where was this?

I welch on SN bets - Did the crowd love Pele or hate Moura? Was there a back story?

Pele got beatdown by a bunch of capoeira guys while chilling at the beach. So Chute Boxe challenged the capoeira guys to fights and this was one of the challenge matches

Thanks again Ice!

Subbed for when im not on reduced data Phone Post 3.0

Pro Ice -

Pele's first fight

Still fighting 20 years later

Respect to one of the GOAT

VTFU Phone Post 3.0

In Brazil, Diesel

You guys rmbr that knee Pele hit Carlos Newton with in Pride? Carlos gave him a thumbs up. Astonishing chin of granite that day.

Also isn't this the bout with Pele wearing an eating? gets it ripped on and thrown into the crowd? 30min brutal war!! Phone Post 3.0

Earing!!! Not eating. Apologies for my stupid fat fingers. Phone Post 3.0

Topsyjt - You guys rmbr that knee Pele hit Carlos Newton with in Pride? Carlos gave him a thumbs up. Astonishing chin of granite that day.

Also isn't this the bout with Pele wearing an eating? gets it ripped on and thrown into the crowd? 30min brutal war!! Phone Post 3.0

That was vs Macaco. I think it was the first fight.

Both of those fights are legendary. Especially when at one point they just stop fighting and start mouthing each other off.

4l8r Phone Post 3.0

Sub for later Phone Post 3.0

Happiness Bunny -
Topsyjt - You guys rmbr that knee Pele hit Carlos Newton with in Pride? Carlos gave him a thumbs up. Astonishing chin of granite that day.

That was vs Macaco. I think it was the first fight.

Both of those fights are legendary. Especially when at one point they just stop fighting and start mouthing each other off.
Yes yes thank you sir.

I rmbr them two having probably more pure genuine hatred for each other than I've ever seen. Extremely unusual to continue obscenities during a bout. Pre-bout for build up sure. In the middle of it wow! That was definitely a holy sh#% moment. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

bump