Video: Kron Gracie vs Shinya Aoki (6/9/13)

ttt

I love these events...can't wait for the 3rd one... Phone Post 3.0

Periodik - 
ArmbarKing - 
sunderground - That was the only thing good out of that $20.

META BORE US.

Disagree. The last three fights were all good.

Schaub was an absolute embarrassment, however.

Same, alot of really exciting fights. The women's bout was a great watch on grip fighting and leg positioning.
Seems to me whoevever thought these matches were boring are the type of UFC fans that only want to see knockouts.

Well, I'm not gonna throw too much love at the first two fights. Way too much scissoring going on. Not a fan of that in any way.

. Phone Post 3.0

Good match

*EDIT: Really showcases the difference between an elite MMA grappler and a top-level bjj player.

Such a let down, would have liked to see some of Aoki's guard. Phone Post 3.0

Fucks me up that Ive been saying his name like it looks, Kron, but its said like Krone.

so....nobody thinks the ending was iffy?

Wasa-B - so....nobody thinks the ending was iffy?

No, not at all.

I think they do / should restart them in the middle unless you're in a submission, it is what it is.

12SixElbow - 

No, not at all.

I think they do / should restart them in the middle unless you're in a submission, it is what it is.

yeah, but Kron rolled him off the platform (if it was a regular mat space ground level then no biggie) and the ref stopped them both (one just kept going)

ttt

kill joy - 
12SixElbow - 

No, not at all.

yeah, but Kron rolled him off the platform (if it was a regular mat space ground level then no biggie) and the ref stopped them both (one just kept going)

This. Aoki could not for example, bridge or roll cuz his feet were not touching the mat and his body was bending from being half off the platform (save for that guy who tried to use his back as the platform - seriously, am i the only guy that thought that was a farce?). And then on top of that, the ref puts his hands on Kron - couldnt see if his hands went on Aoki - and Kron kept going.

Whoever you were going for, that was not a well ref'd situation at all.

I agree with kill joy, had it been a normal mat and nobody was falling off the platform, all good. What are the rules on this btw?

Aoki's feet were in the fucking crowd. They should've drug them back to the center Phone Post 3.0

People have said Aoki's always been a poor sport, he had every reason to protest this result but he didnt, he raised Kron's arm.

Btw, has Aoki done any straight grappling comp of late? Didnt know Kron was so well accoplished as well.

Subbed Phone Post 3.0

Is that Al Bundy doing the commentary? Phone Post 3.0

Wasa-B -
kill joy - 
12SixElbow - 

No, not at all.

This. Aoki could not for example, bridge or roll cuz his feet were not touching the mat and his body was bending from being half off the platform (save for that guy who tried to use his back as the platform - seriously, am i the only guy that thought that was a farce?). And then on top of that, the ref puts his hands on Kron - couldnt see if his hands went on Aoki - and Kron kept going.

Whoever you were going for, that was not a well ref'd situation at all.

I agree with kill joy, had it been a normal mat and nobody was falling off the platform, all good. What are the rules on this btw?
THIS. Restart should've been in order. Pure Faggotry.

"And yes they deserve to die and i hope they burn in hell!" - Samuel L. Jackson Phone Post 3.0

ArmbarKing - 
sunderground - That was the only thing good out of that $20.

META BORE US.

Disagree. The last three fights were all good.

Schaub was an absolute embarrassment, however.

fights?

I like to call them kerfuffless or possibly a bruhaha sometimes if it is really vigorous I will upgrade to a mild skirmish but there has to be legit knee on throat or skull ride and even then I am reticent to allow it to be labeled as thus.