Video: Matt Hume Fights

TTT for an all CONTENDERS thread, ProIce please make it so! Phone Post 3.0

Will bump my Contender thread for you guys

Hume Shamrock looked like WWF at times.

Great vids of an incredible fighter and trainer. Thanks again, Pro Ice.

Hume v. Paulson might be up there for highest collective IQ ever assembled in one fight.

wiggum - Hume v. Paulson might be up there for highest collective IQ ever assembled in one fight.

Especially when you consider the year that they fought. They were the perfect mix of old school toughness, along with intelligence and athleticism. In my opinion.

jdb2414 - 
wiggum - Hume v. Paulson might be up there for highest collective IQ ever assembled in one fight.

Especially when you consider the year that they fought. They were the perfect mix of old school toughness, along with intelligence and athleticism. In my opinion.

For sure.

A true legend and pioneer.

I just watched that Hume Paulson fight again. Have not seen it for years. That really was an insane display of MMA skills for 96.

Pro Ice -  //www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xedM75ARM8&rel=0

Matt Hume vs Erik Paulson  -  Battlecade - Extreme Fighting 3  (10/18/96)

Do you think they would have stopped this fight in the UFC today?

Paulson was working him before that knee.

nice. voted up.

Definitely up there

For later Phone Post 3.0

Sub. Great thread! Phone Post 3.0

Hume is a legend. He doesn't get the kind of recognition he deserves. Phone Post 3.0

So was Paulsen. Imagine if Paulsen would have been put in the UFC back then fighting someone his own weight.

http://cms.springboardplatform.com/embed_iframe/113/video/634349/shd015/sherdog.com/10/1/

Matt Hume:  On how MMA has evolved since 90's

TTT

In. glad someone bumped this.

Great stuff! Got the Delucia fight?