Video: Mauricio "Shogun" Rua (Early Fights)

Mauricio Rua vs Rodrigo Malheiros de Andrade  -  muay thai  (1998)  *16 yrs old

Mauricio Rua vs Rafael Freitas  -  Meca World Vale Tudo 7  (11/8/02)

Mauricio Rua vs Angelo Antonio de Oliveira  -  Meca World Vale Tudo 8  (5/6/03)

Mauricio Rua vs Evangelista Santos  -  Meca World Vale Tudo 9  (8/1/03)

Mauricio Rua vs Erik Wanderlei  -  IFC: Global Domination  (9/6/03)  *Quarter Final

Mauricio Rua vs Renato Sobral  -  IFC: Global Domination  (9/6/03)  *Semi Final

Mauricio Rua vs Akira Shoji  -  Pride Fighting Championship: Bushido 1  (10/5/03)

Subbed Phone Post 3.0

Mauricio Rua vs Akihiro Gono  -  Pride Fighting Championship: Bushido 2  (2/15/04)

Sub Phone Post

Awesome! Phone Post

Nice work as always Pro Ice.

Global Domination is one of my favourite tournaments to watch. Given his decline in the last few years its easy to forget what a total badass Babalu was.

That Cyborg fight was great too. Santos booked his ticket to Chute Boxe with that performance!

Phone Post

I love Pro Ice threads. Thank you sir.

Shogun's stomps are brutal.

Is the entire IFC: Global Domination tournament on those channels the Shogun fights were uploaded to? I've never been able to find that whole tournament Phone Post

Pro Ice -

Mauricio Rua vs Akira Shoji  -  Pride Fighting Championship: Bushido 1  (10/5/03)

This is Murillo. Phone Post

Thank you, Mr. Ice! One of my favorite fighters ever, a VTFU for you! Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Is the entire IFC: Global Domination tournament on those channels the Shogun fights were uploaded to? I've never been able to find that whole tournament Phone Post
I found that whole tournament on DVD for $7, pretty sure forest griffin triangles chael sonnen on there too Phone Post 3.0

Shoji fight fixed

Here's the IFC tournament  OnlyTheStrong

Video: IFC Global Domination LHw Tournament (2003)