*Video* of Ariel/Page Post Show Incident

Link provided by Ariel on his twitter page.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22825103/vp/43543842#43543842

his bref stink

Uh oh's

Thanks for the direct link to the video, Layzie.

lol putting ariel in his place still.

I still think it's a running joke between them but even still, you have to realize this isn't the time for it and just answer the questions. Very awkward and amateurish looking.

damn 260!!!!

The Dean of Bean - Ariel is brave now that he is on BLAF's payroll.

What is Rampage going to do? Attack him? Talk about a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Kliquid - 
The Dean of Bean - Ariel is brave now that he is on BLAF's payroll.

What is Rampage going to do? Attack him? Talk about a lawsuit waiting to happen.

he's an alpha male, he can do whatever he wants.

Iphone please Phone Post

Rampage is trying to be funny but coming off like a dick.

Or, maybe he's just a dick?

It took Rampage like 3 interviews before he could remember who Ariel was. He didn't even know who he was after being on MMA Hour. It's probably gonna take another 3 interviews before Rampage remembers that they 'squashed it' months back. It's pretty annoying now though, just fucks up the whole interview dynamic.

L8 Phone Post

I don't get it. I've watched the vid 3 times and still don't see an "incident".

Credit to Stephan Bonner for jumping in there and keeping it light and on track. Rampage is playing up this "putting him in his place" schtick with Ariel because he thinks it's funny, but it can really kill the momentum in a televised segment.

I hope it gets to where no one will put a microphone in front of him so we don't have to hear his idiocy.

R00STER - I hope it gets to where no one will put a microphone in front of him so we don't have to hear his idiocy.

You could just not watch it. Nobody forces you to watch anything with Rampage in it... yet you still did. All of you complaining still watched it. Jokes on you.

Rampage being cunty. Ariel should motorboat his ass. Phone Post

it's good to see that Rampage still comes off like he has the mental maturity of a 5 year old.