video of best moment in my life in thailand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI&feature=player_embedded

im a changed man

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like Peter North did the voice over. OOOOOOOOHHHH YEAH DOUBLE RAINBOW OOOOOOHHH YEAHHH SHEDS TEARS OUT OF PENIS

really dude? thats what came to your mind..ok

First thing to his mind is probably always peter noths dick.
Best of luck with all the training Phil. Been a fan since the "Toughman" competition.

full rainbow, all the way, double rainbow all the way, OMG, so intense, double rainbow, whooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Was Hiking in Yosemite and Saw a Double Rainbow... lionsoul OtherGround Forum 1 day ago

lionsoul
22 1007
Double Rainbow guy is a Mixed Martial Artist Judo Scott OtherGround Forum 4 days ago

Lionheart XIX
10 364
Double Rainbow guy is a "Fighter!" Astroninja UnderGround Forum 5 days ago

Franklin over Fedor
3 435
Double Rainbow??!! OH MY GOD! Information OtherGround Forum 5 days ago

sparkyman
5 724
Hilarious rainbow freakout fukery role model OtherGround Forum 6 days ago

junon
14 706

I saw a circular rainbow in front of al's oasis once and felt like I was going to puke and then fall off the earth into space. has that ever happened to anyone else

LMAO @ this video. Someone was talking to me about this recently and I was meaning to look it up, but the NYBA ends up being the guy to link me to it? Classic!

How is everything going Phil? I'm thinking I might be in the minority of fight fans these days....some are fickle, but even if you went 0-10 in all your next fights, I'd still root for you. Hope everything's going well for you. Thanks for taking the time to post here.

War Baroni!!!

irish_pride - First thing to his mind is probably always peter noths dick.
Best of luck with all the training Phil. Been a fan since the "Toughman" competition.

Apparently the first thing that came to your mind was NYBA's dick.

"came" and "dick" in the same sentence. You are a dirty little fucker ain't ya.

shrooms are a hell of a drug.

lol @ the song

lmao!!! @ the song.

Really dude?  Really?

Phil whats up braddah its JonLi - funny you posted that video the double rainbow guy is my friend his name is Paul he actually trains too...goto his youtube channel - youll see me on his page...onelove ~ JonLi

I was sure this thread was going to be about ladyboys

OMG, I laughed out loud at the first video and almost died during the video of the song!

Those kids are so hilarious and creative!....What does this mean?!?!