Video of ISIS members being executed?

Saw this reported by vice but couldn't find the video. I understand some may not want to see it but I would like to see the moment evil beings are removed from the earth.

VU for whoever finds it. Phone Post 3.0

unzips pants

Go on... Phone Post 3.0

no

What happened? Out of the loop Phone Post 3.0

They have a news story on it at RT. Phone Post 3.0

RockTheVote - I feel no qualms with the act, but I have no desire to watch. Phone Post 3.0
This. I think people who want to see this kind of stuff have something off with them but feel that it's fine and normal to see it being done to the "bad guys". Sorry, but no well adjusted, stable human being enjoys watching people being killed regardless of reason. Phone Post 3.0

Bilge Water - 
RockTheVote - I feel no qualms with the act, but I have no desire to watch. Phone Post 3.0
This. I think people who want to see this kind of stuff have something off with them but feel that it's fine and normal to see it being done to the "bad guys". Sorry, but no well adjusted, stable human being enjoys watching people being killed regardless of reason. Phone Post 3.0

I don't have a desire to watch it, but I was the youngest of my group of friends growing up. They would force me to watch all the Faces of Death. I'm pretty desensitized to it these days. If someone put the video on here, I'd watch it.

I'm not into that stuff but just watched it. Jesus Christ at a shotgun to back of head. Like Gallagher sledgehammered him Phone Post 3.0

It's not something you want to see.

Being desensitized to humanity and civilization is something that's not the best idea if you're somewhat normal. Phone Post 3.0

Alot quicker and painless than them poor fuckers lowered into the water in a cage.

Still seems like the executioners are just as radical as ISIS, just a different sect of Islam.

Am I wrong ?

there is a reason for having bloods, is to cancel out the crips, there is a reason to have MS13, is to cancel out the 18st. same for isis, they are to cancel out the shias, and vice versa.

the system by default makes this happen to not let one side get too strong if they are too radical.

this is almost like US corporate business monopoloy, if MA Bell, or Microsoft, or BofA gets too powerful, the system is to de-regulate them.

Hammerstein - Haven't watched it, but here it is if you want it. This is apparently extremely graphic, so be warned:

http://www.zerocensorship.com/t/uncensored-isis-execution/135194-syrian-rebels-jaysh-al-islam-isis-shotgun-execution-video#axzz3ewMfj5Wq
Pretty graphic. Skip to about 16:15

Fuck those pieces of shit. Phone Post 3.0

Stu Cazzo - It's not something you want to see.

Being desensitized to humanity and civilization is something that's not the best idea if you're somewhat normal. Phone Post 3.0

Odd isnt it.

There's people out there that can happily get a hard on watching this sort of stuff yet put a vid of a bear attacking a deer or Hyena a wilderbeast or nature doing what nature does and you have people look away in droves...

Crazy world.

MMA6053 - 

Odd isnt it.

There's people out there that can happily get a hard on watching this sort of stuff yet put a vid of a bear attacking a deer or Hyena a wilderbeast or nature doing what nature does and you have people look away in droves...

Crazy world.

Desensitization is a 20th century thing. People used to put their dead relatives corpses in their living rooms for days so people could pay their respects. They also used to take pictures with them dead.

Post WW2 is the start of the pussification of our society. 

We just have enough access over the last 10-15 years to see what society's around the world never stopped seeing. And we can't handle it. Well some of us. Some of us see death as normal natural event that we will all experience. That doesn't mean we don't care or won't fight to stop it, it means we won't curl up in the fetal at the sight of it.

I Dont like watching ppl get killed. You can't 'unsee' that shit.

But I'll make an exception for Isis.

RhinoHog - 
MMA6053 - 

Odd isnt it.

Crazy world.

Desensitization is a 20th century thing. People used to put their dead relatives corpses in their living rooms for days so people could pay their respects. They also used to take pictures with them dead.

We just have enough access over the last 10-15 years to see what society's around the world never stopped seeing. And we can't handle it. Well some of us. Some of us see death as normal natural event that we will all experience. That doesn't mean we don't care or won't fight to stop it, it means we won't curl up in the fetal at the sight of it.

I wouldnt use the example "People used to put their dead relatives corpses in their living rooms for days so people could pay their respects. They also used to take pictures with them dead" as something that demonstrated people were comfortable or used to seeing death.

There's that and then there's watching one man slowly cut through another man's throat like a deranged amateur butcher.

big, big difference

I used to go hunting with my father and his friends for years and also went with him to assist when butchering lamb, pigs, goats etc.

I'm comfortable with that no problem at all. Watching humans slaughter other humans, sorry.

If thats pussification well....

MMA6053 - 
RhinoHog - 
MMA6053 - 

Odd isnt it.

Crazy world.

I wouldnt use the example "People used to put their dead relatives corpses in their living rooms for days so people could pay their respects. They also used to take pictures with them dead" as something that demonstrated people were comfortable or used to seeing death.

There's that and then there's watching one man slowly cut through another man's throat like a deranged amateur butcher.

big, big difference

I used to go hunting with my father and his friends for years and also went with him to assist when butchering lamb, pigs, goats etc.

I'm comfortable with that no problem at all. Watching humans slaughter other humans, sorry.

If thats pussification well....

Executions used to be public. Beheadings, drawing and quartering, hanging etc. All i am saying is we were sensitized in the 20th century. Probably for the first time in human history.

All that shit steals little pieces of your soul. I watched the Berg beheading and I felt depressed for days. Wish I could unsee that shit. Phone Post 3.0

Straydog24 - All that shit steals little pieces of your soul. I watched the Berg beheading and I felt depressed for days. Wish I could unsee that shit. Phone Post 3.0

I agree with you and I have become desensitized. If we had grown up 100 years + earlier it probably wouldn't have bothered us as much. We grew up watching it in movies and video games knowing it was fake. Our ancestors watched it for real like we are seeing now.

Straydog24 - All that shit steals little pieces of your soul. I watched the Berg beheading and I felt depressed for days. Wish I could unsee that shit. Phone Post 3.0
I had to explain to my son growing up with Rotten.com, Consumptionjunction and the like back when the internet was the wild west. Shotgun to the back of the head would be a pretty great way to go. It's just meat after your instantly dead. Even if you CAN handle it you still shouldn't continually seek it out. I used the same words to him. It chips at your soul. Just because you can watch it doesn't mean you need to. Phone Post 3.0