Video of Jon Jones with Arlovski at Jackson's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htQ5hI4CPKg

Check out this video from the MMAsavvy vault of Jon Jones praising Andrei Arlovski at Greg Jackson's. Jon Jones claims that he's a "Pitbull' fan for life. Hopefully the Light Heavyweight Champ words' can help Arlovkski in his upcoming fight for Pro-Elite on November 5th.

Can I get a little blue help please!!!!!

AA win or lose his striking always impresses me his foot work kicks speed are on top tier. That chin curses him shame really regardless war AA!! Phone Post

Arlovskis striking is vastly overrated. Yes it's good but this is the same guy who got outstruck by Bigfoot(who got hammered by Cormier and beaten by Werdum standing).

Sephiroth -  Arlovskis striking is vastly overrated. Yes it's good but this is the same guy who got outstruck by Bigfoot(who got hammered by Cormier and beaten by Werdum standing).

See to me the was just bad style match up I think it's underated he does things some champ in the UFC don't even do it's Just the chin Phone Post

Funny how Jon Jones talked like himself Lmao I knew that whole intelligent talk on camera was fake! "This ya boy Jon Jones, Holla at ya boy" then he wonders why ppl call him fake... Phone Post