Video of Man who Allegedly Punched Bisping in New Orleans

1 Like
3 Likes

UFC Hall of Famer Michael Bisping shared a photo and a video of the man who allegedly punched him last weekend in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Bisping took to his social media last week to say that someone punched him on the street, suggesting it was a weak strike. “Was just assaulted guy got in my face for filming on a public street. I told him to go away and he punched me was literally so soft I laughed at him. So funny that someone that acts so tough hits like such a bitch, I laughed and walked away. Man, I’m mature these days,” Bisping wrote at the time of the incident.

3 Likes
3 Likes

It will be interesting to see what comes from this. Bisping lives in California so it’s unlikely that he will be seeing this same man anytime soon. Then again, it appears as though this same person has been attacking others on the streets, and the other people he’s attacking likely weren’t former UFC champions. Bisping has had a good attitude about this incident ever since it happened, but at the same time it’s not a good thing when there is a loose cannon on the streets who is able to hurt random and unsuspecting people.

3 Likes

PILLOW FISTS

2 Likes

i’d like to see that fellow punch joe schilling

14 Likes

Joe would be ok with it, cos BLM.

12 Likes

In 2017, the New Orleans Mosquito and Termite Control Board discovered the West Nile Virus in mosquitos. Mosquitos pass the virus to humans after biting an infected bird. However, there have been no reported human cases of the virus, or the mosquito-transmitted Zika virus either, all thanks to one costumed young man patrolling Bourbon street.

1 Like

Not to state the obvious, but there’s thousands if not millions of these ‘loose cannon’s’ walking around. We see videos like this every day.

2 Likes

Oh, no. Joe is part of the woke crowd? Jezzus.

6 Likes

Bisping wasn’t lying about the weak ass punch. He just sucker punched a guy and did absolutely no damage.

Yes Its Obvious . And MMA Related and Bisping related and sucker punch related LOL

Dude probably carrying a gun as well in New Orleans. People get shot over nothing there.

I had some thug try to pickpocket me on Bourbon Street. I caught him and thought about throwing him to the ground for a second but decided against it. He looked like he would shoot me and not even blink.

Def a white supremacist IMO.

1 Like

I think he’ll go back. with video cameras. and prevent this from recurring very carefully

AND this is why I question martial artists who don’t put these bullies in their place. He just emboldened the guy who will assault again only they WON’T be able to take one of his punches and may hit their head and die. A swift lesson would have done well here.

If a long dead celebrity used the word ‘negro’ in 1920, the left would dig up their corpse and flog it. What do you think would happen to Bisping if he KO’d a “he dindu nuffin” black man? I’m sure he knew that too, which is why if it was a white frat boy that hit him, they’d be drinking their food through a straw right now.

1 Like

He also waiting until his back was turned to throw a punch

1 Like

Some Joe Schilling street justice needs to be dished out to this dindu nuffin

1 Like