Video of me coaching girls baseball last night....

Coaching 10 year old girls ain't easy. 

We Are All One Mean Species - What is girls baseball?

It's the same as regular baseball only with a lot more crying and whining. 

Image result for girls softball gif

SopranosQuoteGuy -

Image result for girls softball gif

I could understand crying after doing that. Wow.

More crying today fellas.

Straydog24 - 

More crying today fellas.

dont worry, it still happens at the JV level(14+15 yr olds), my daughters team had a melt down about 1 week ago after a game

So glad I had boys.

They just turned 16 (twins). I couldn't imagine coaching girls cause I make my team sprint and do base running drills when they slack off or don't hustle. My pet peeves!

And crying. Shit. Made it quite clear for my sons day one of baseball when I started working with them (3 years old), that crying was not an option unless you really get drilled with a ball.

Good Luck Slydawg

I will say this.

My boys train in BJJ. The girls 5 and up are normally tough as hell. Very rarely see them even complain. Every bit as tough as boys...

keithws2 - So glad I had boys.

They just turned 16 (twins). I couldn't imagine coaching girls cause I make my team sprint and do base running drills when they slack off or don't hustle. My pet peeves!

And crying. Shit. Made it quite clear for my sons day one of baseball when I started working with them (3 years old), that crying was not an option unless you really get drilled with a ball.

Good Luck Slydawg

Damn right, too many softies being raised these days and it's fucking up our societies (especially over here in Europe). 

Good work pops