Video of NYPD Assaulting James Blake Released

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_z3dc510h

Back story? But that looked pretty text book to me Phone Post 3.0

LittleKang - Back story? But that looked pretty text book to me Phone Post 3.0

It looked like someone catching a punt in the NFL and not realizing there were people running at him full speed to put him on his ass

A witness to a cell phone buying scam at a hotel falsely identified Blake to police after someone else was arrested. So that cop went full tomato and charged Blake out of nowhere, plain-clothes, no badge, didn't identify himself.

Blake was released a few minutes later when a hotel employee told the police exactly who they had just slammed, and the police present refused to give their names or provide any identification.

Blake's lawyers are going to fucking ream the NYPD. There's nothing textbook about slamming a guy on his face who doesn't even know what's going on.

The pics were in the paper, they cud be twins.

That wasn't as bad as the initial reports made it sound. But I'm sure his lawyers will have a field day with this. Phone Post 3.0

"cell phone buying scam"

Why all the aggression if this was the reported crime? NYPD needs to chill out.

Lol@ the meathead cop creaming his pants at the chance to take a cell phone fraud suspect down Phone Post 3.0

e. kaye - 

The pics were in the paper, they cud be twins.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/1424873418716324164.jpg

yeah pretty goddamn close. either way the cop was a fucking spaz over that.

Who the hell is James Blake?

T Bag - Lol@ the meathead cop creaming his pants at the chance to take a cell phone fraud suspect down Phone Post 3.0
This

Even if it was the right guy it was excessive Phone Post 3.0

I was waiting for the excessive force and brutality, but it simply did not occur. That was as gentle an arrest as I've seen in recent memory. Phone Post 3.0

Dodge135 - Who the hell is James Blake?
A former professional tennis player that was ranked as high as #4 in the world. He was in NYC for the us open. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Dagz - 
A former professional tennis player that was ranked as high as #4 in the world. He was in NYC for the us open. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you

Altofsky - I was waiting for the excessive force and brutality, but it simply did not occur. That was as gentle an arrest as I've seen in recent memory. Phone Post 3.0

It doesn't have to be brutal. Excessive just means more than was necessary. There was no reason to go hands on, let alone put him face down on the ground. It was a cell phone investigation. Walk up and ask the dude questions.

BackOffWarchild - 

A witness to a cell phone buying scam at a hotel falsely identified Blake to police after someone else was arrested. So that cop went full tomato and charged Blake out of nowhere, plain-clothes, no badge, didn't identify himself.

Blake was released a few minutes later when a hotel employee told the police exactly who they had just slammed, and the police present refused to give their names or provide any identification.

Blake's lawyers are going to fucking ream the NYPD. There's nothing textbook about slamming a guy on his face who doesn't even know what's going on.

What happened to walking up and saying turn around and put your hands behind your back?

lol

Walking up and slamming people on the concrete is text book, fucking sad 

The guy who has banged more a-list tennis pussy than anyone else alive. Phone Post 3.0

Honestly, I expected worse...however, he should've identified himself...scene could've turn ugly really fast with a different person Phone Post 3.0

On for pics Phone Post 3.0

BackOffWarchild -

Theyre going to settle and thats that Phone Post 3.0