Video of old school Steve Jenson? Jensen?

The cop who beat that boxer? Having discussion with boxer about boxing and mma and need some help.

anyone?

Jennum

I remember he tapped out from "uncomfortable neck position against the cage" by Tank. I didn't care much for him after that.

Pay your respects to the NInja Cop, bitches!

Look at the nipples around at 6:35 . They seem so hard!

He actually was pretty well-rounded for that time IMO.

rvboy - I remember he tapped out from "uncomfortable neck position against the cage" by Tank. I didn't care much for him after that.

In fairness - Tank was using the fence like a cheese grater n his face then grabbed the fence with both hands and ground Jennums neck into the corner of it..

rvboy - I remember he tapped out from "uncomfortable neck position against the cage" by Tank. I didn't care much for him after that.

The "No holding the fence" rule was put in place because of this fight. If you watch the vid, there was so much pressure that the fence was permanently bent and Jennum's head was indented with with the fence pattern. This was also before weight classes were introduced.

I wonder how much weight Tank can curl? He can bench 600lbs.

I still think this would have been an interesting fight if it had not ended with the fence grab. I thought Jennum's well roundedness and quickness could help him win the fight.

I'm also biased since I trained with him back then. <!--[if gte mso 9]>

Normal/w:View
0/w:Zoom

false/w:SaveIfXMLInvalid
false/w:IgnoreMixedContent
false/w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText

/w:Compatibility
MicrosoftInternetExplorer4/w:BrowserLevel
/w:WordDocument
<![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]>

/w:LatentStyles
<![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]>

<![endif]-->

The "No holding the fence" rule was put in place because of this fight. If you watch the vid, there was so much pressure that the fence was permanently bent and Jennum's head was indented with with the fence pattern.  

Exactly.

Tank was also responsible for the 'No throwing Carl Worsham out of the cage rule' - I think no one thought that was something that they'd have to address..

I will never forget when Tank almost through Worsham out of the octagon. Classic.

ttt

Here a couple of pics I took from that fight...

lol I seriously think I've seen grappling dummies with better armbar defense