Video of woman getting egged at Trump rally.

Vote Democrat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEMZSn8iLr4

I must say from an outsiders POV the Trump supporters seem to be much better people overall, or atleast much more mature. Phone Post 3.0

sagemma - I must say from an outsiders POV the Trump supporters seem to be much better people overall, or atleast much more mature. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/03/02/a_list_of_violent_incidents_at_donald_trump_rallies_and_events.html

there's been violence from both sides. many Trumpalolics are also very, ahem, to quote the combover, "passionate."

sagemma - I must say from an outsiders POV the Trump supporters seem to be much better people overall, or atleast much more mature. Phone Post 3.0

Trump supporters have better things to do with their time than antagonizing strangers at Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton rallies.

The left is scared to death of Trump because they are stuck with losers like Hillary and Bernie.

Ari2 - 

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/03/02/a_list_of_violent_incidents_at_donald_trump_rallies_and_events.html

there's been violence from both sides. many Trumpalolics are also very, ahem, to quote the combover, "passionate."

Really, where are the Conservative Protesters committing violence at Bernie or Cuntface's rallies? How about attacks on random people wearing shirts, buttons or hats supporting liberal candidates? I must be missing them in the news.

Its really not very smart in the long run to keep pissing off more and more Trump supporters. The protesters are looking like the really nasty bad guys here. Its going to cost them dearly in the long run. The wall is going to get higher and the deportations and entry restrictions will be more severe. People wont put up with anti american, pro muslim, pro mexican violence.

Useless animals. Phone Post 3.0

Hired Gun - 
Ari2 - 

Really, where are the Conservative Protesters committing violence at Bernie or Cuntface's rallies? How about attacks on random people wearing shirts, buttons or hats supporting liberal candidates? I must be missing them in the news.

where they commit the violence matters? I don't think so.

but if your looking for random violence from the Trumpamaniacs, you don't need to look very far. They don't even need other people to be wearing specific shirts.

"Boston police said two men beat a homeless man while making anti-immigrant statements.

"Donald Trump was right," the two men said, according to police, as they beat the man with a metal pipe and then urinated on him. "All these illegals need to be deported.""

What a disgrace. Poor woman.

Ari2 - 
Hired Gun - 
Ari2 - 

but if your looking for random violence from the Trumpamaniacs, you don't need to look very far. They don't even need other people to be wearing specific shirts.

"Boston police said two men beat a homeless man while making anti-immigrant statements.

"Donald Trump was right," the two men said, according to police, as they beat the man with a metal pipe and then urinated on him. "All these illegals need to be deported.""

Dude.

We have to condemn this behavior on both sides.

attjack - 
Ari2 - 
Hired Gun - 
Ari2 - 

Dude.

dude.

i'm in no way justifying it. simply responding to the man who thinks its a one sided affair.

I frankly have no idea why people do things like this.

Fair enough.

Yeah, well I'm horrified and embarrassed by what I'm seeing.

attjack - Yeah, well I'm horrified and embarrassed by what I'm seeing.

What's there to be ashamed of?

This is the activism of the American Left. You should be proud of these courageous oppression fighters

Don't be a cunt.

Are these organized? Is it common to be roaming around with a dozen or more raw eggs?

Is this the country we want to live in where if you disagree with someone you will be attacked.

Based on the violence coming from both sides:

Trump 2016 Phone Post 3.0

Ari2 -
attjack - 
Ari2 - 
Hired Gun - 
Ari2 - 

Dude.

dude.

i'm in no way justifying it. simply responding to the man who thinks its a one sided affair.

I frankly have no idea why people do things like this.
Yes there has been violence on both sides but it is still primarily one sided. The left had committed many more acts of violence and unlawful protest (blocking express ways/damaging property) then the right has even come close to. Phone Post 3.0

They have video of people attacking her. Start arresting them, let everyone know this is wrong.