Video of woman getting egged at Trump rally.

Don't for get the guy hit in the head at the same rally

https://youtu.be/EmBXNE8gZvI Phone Post 3.0

Dark Knight - Are these organized? Is it common to be roaming around with a dozen or more raw eggs?

Is this the country we want to live in where if you disagree with someone you will be attacked.

Definitely not especially considering we all have guns.

Trump supporters - 4 people show violence. The left protestors - several thousands, attacking police and trump supporters at multiple places. Hardly an even situation. Phone Post 3.0

emu67 - Trump supporters - 4 people show violence. The left protestors - several thousands, attacking police and trump supporters at multiple places. Hardly an even situation. Phone Post 3.0

Basically true. However the fact that Trump himself has been inciting violence also has to be called out or else you're just being blindly biased. This is turning into a real shit show.

Both sides have idiots among their supporters. Anyone who tries to paint this as a left issue or a right issue is an idiot. Phone Post 3.0

fastnotch331 - attjack

Even though we disagree vehemently on most things, I'm glad to see you are just as disgusted by this as I am. On the right we condemn and distance ourselves from these types. I'd like to see the left do the same in these cases. What's you're honest opinion on why the left does not do this? Phone Post 3.0

I live in a left leaning city with left leaning friends and family (not exclusively) and everyone I know is disgusted by it. I think it's a case of your perception being skewed as perhaps mine is as well when things are reversed. I have not noticed much disgust with Trump's comments inciting violence for instance. People seem to just excuse it. However I'm fully prepared to admit that perhaps I gloss over the people on the right who did denounce Trump over that. This is the actual candidate not just cunts in a faceless crowd giving the rest of us a bad name. This is the guy some people want to lead the nation.

attjack -
fastnotch331 - attjack

Even though we disagree vehemently on most things, I'm glad to see you are just as disgusted by this as I am. On the right we condemn and distance ourselves from these types. I'd like to see the left do the same in these cases. What's you're honest opinion on why the left does not do this? Phone Post 3.0

I live in a left leaning city with left leaning friends and family (not exclusively) and everyone I know is disgusted by it. I think it's a case of your perception being skewed as perhaps mine is as well when things are reversed. I have not noticed much disgust with Trump's comments inciting violence for instance. People seem to just excuse it. However I'm fully prepared to admit that perhaps I gloss over the people on the right who did denounce Trump over that. This is the actual candidate not just cunts in a faceless crowd giving the rest of us a bad name. This is the guy some people want to lead the nation.

I'm in Montreal, which is generally sitting well to the left of the most leftist part of the US and most people here think that violent Bernie supporters are just making his campaign look bad.

I figure some of it has to do with the fact that he appeals to a younger crowd, so this sort of thing is more likely to happen with his supporters than anyone else's. Phone Post 3.0

Qannebiss - 
attjack -
fastnotch331 - attjack

I'm in Montreal, which is generally sitting well to the left of the most leftist part of the US and most people here think that violent Bernie supporters are just making his campaign look bad.

I figure some of it has to do with the fact that he appeals to a younger crowd, so this sort of thing is more likely to happen with his supporters than anyone else's. Phone Post 3.0

Age is no excuse.

Well that was some bullshit Phone Post 3.0

attjack -
Qannebiss - 
attjack -
fastnotch331 - attjack

Age is no excuse.
Not did I say it was. It's an explanation. Phone Post 3.0

fastnotch331 - The vitriol on both sides is getting old. I have very liberal family members that see no problem with the current events . From my perspective the right has it's crazies,but we denounce them publicly. I've not seen any leaders on the left denounce this as of yet. Trump got backlash from the right and the regular mainstream media, and talk radio,Fox ect. I have yet to see the same from the other side. Perhaps I'm not aware of it ? You have to admit the left seems to get mobs of people doing this vs a couple racist turds that say they are conservative. Phone Post 3.0

Wait. The candidate has incited violence. Don't you denounce everyone on all sides who are doing that? If you support Trump then you excuse his inciting of violence. I have a hard time believing that's your stance. You seem level headed and rational. He literally says to knock the crap out of them, and he will pay the legal fees. Again I denounce anyone on any side condoning violence. That means the violent protestors on the left, the violent protestors on the right, and the one candidate who condones and incites violence from the pulpit.

Nor* Phone Post 3.0

I have always felt the most dangerous people are the ones who think they are 100% right, with the other side 100% wrong. There are morons everywhere, it's not a one sided situation...

As a Canadian, I'm less scared of what Trump will actually do vs what his supporters/protestors combined will do. Not that my opinion matters, "we" elected a part-time drama teacher to be our leader... Phone Post 3.0

You stay classy, democrats.

I'm a Canadian, I have no pony in this race. However, after watching this shit show for the last 4 months, I sure hope Trump wins and straightens that shit out. That is lawlessness, plain and simple. The left is embarrassing themselves, and fortunately there is a hawk running for the right. Once in power the left has no one to blame but themselves for the blowback from this disgraceful shit show. Phone Post 3.0

She's smiling, she likes it. Phone Post 3.0

attjack - What a disgrace. Poor woman.

Wow that was beyond fucked up. I'm not a fan of Trump AT ALL, but this shit is taking it to another degree IMO. I would've knighted and held her close, then immediately asked for sexual compensation. Phone Post 3.0

I speak for all of Texas and find the rioting and violence by the anti Trump protestors despicable. Don't make us secede bruh's. Phone Post 3.0

just realized:  Trump is going to win this election and change this country forever:  not sure if good or bad - probably bad as fuck if you arent educated and wealthy

The behavior of these and other 'anti-Trump protesters' is so ridiculous and disgusting that a part of me believes it is a setup to make his opponent's followers look bad.  I wouldn't put that past anyone who is running for the office of POTUS and certainly not past Donald Trump.   

However, whether it's fake or not, I think we can look forward to even more ugliness and violence when the DNC and RNC take place this summer.  Trump set the tone for this behavior when he stated his opinions - not on immigration policy or law - but on illegal Mexican immigrants in general, and, - not on terrorism or foreign policy -  but on muslims in general.  He then crossed the line when he encouraged violence at his rallies.  

Nobody has mentioned his statements regarding the right to protest.  Watch the video posted by attjack again to hear him say what 'used to happen' to protesters 'in the old days' - as though protesting is, or was, a crime.  Doesn't he know that it's a constitutional right?