Video: Pascal-Hopkins Presser Recap

Golden Boy Promotions and Group Yvon Michel were in Toronto this past week announce that Jean Pascal will defend the WBC, IBO and Ring Magazine Light Heavyweight championship against Bernard Hopkins in Quebec City on December 18th.

For more coverage of boxing, MMA, and pro-wrestling check out thefightnetwork.com or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/?fightnet

i see this as a bad match up for bernard. he is more skillful but i think this guy is going to outwork him. pascal gassed against dawson but bernard doesn't have dawson's physical abillity. pascal by dec

Hopefully pascal retires that old snaggle tooth (james toney line) mother fucker.

Hate B-Hop.

He avoided Dawson like the plague.

Old Fag.

Props to BHop for taking this fight at his age, love him or hate him, it is amazing the things that Hopkins has accomplished in his 40s.

Really sad I didn't go to this fight. Hopefully the rematch is in Montreal.

BHop most likely would have won the match if not for the miscall on the knockdown in round 1. Ref botched that call.

The knockdown in round 3 was just weird. You could tell that BHop wasn't hurt, but its hard to see what caused him to fall from that punch. It was almost like him bouncing off the ropes and getting caught by that punch at the same time made him stumble.