Video request: Highest level BJJ in fight

Or self defense scenario. Basically, are there any videos out there that show legit BJJ in a street fight or self defense scenario? Just wondering. Saw a video montage and some guy unknowningly had an underhook and completely used it to reverse positon and get on top. I am sure he felt like a badass but it was super obvious he just stumbled into it in the scramble and it worked for him. 

So, what is the highest level BJJ in a street fight/self defense video out there? I don't mean a white belt or "that guy watches UFC" level of guard. Any legit high level, real world stuff on video?

BJJ IS FOR FAGS........YOU WANT TO SEE A FAG FIGHT BRO?  

BIGWHITESEXY -

You don't need permission. Just fight whoever you want. Phone Post 3.0

BIGWHITESEXY -

Fuck that! It is not.

I've been doing jiujitsu for like 8 years and not once has anyone tried to fuck my ass. Not even a finger!

It's been a long disappointing 8 years of waiting... Phone Post 3.0

Ryan Hall's restaurant escapade (with TPK bossing as usual) comes to mind, although the guy could barely stay upright unassisted. 

ryan hall's is a good one.  but the guy was really drunk.  this one is fun too watch also.

See the documentary Lethal Weapon

King Trav -
BIGWHITESEXY -

Fuck that! It is not.

I've been doing jiujitsu for like 8 years and not once has anyone tried to fuck my ass. Not even a finger!

It's been a long disappointing 8 years of waiting... Phone Post 3.0
Wanna come down and train at Red Dongle Fight Club? Phone Post 3.0

Goddamn. Choke the guy out and leave. Don't let go when he taps in a street fight.

4 later Phone Post 3.0

sub

BIGWHITESEXY -

Short answer? Yes. Phone Post 3.0

Ryan hall
Vinny Magalhaes
Robert Drysdale
Rafael Lovato
Jacare

Google is your friend Phone Post 3.0

Moist Gracie - 
FrustratedBlueBelt -

Ryan Hall's restaurant escapade (with TPK bossing as usual) comes to mind, although the guy could barely stay upright unassisted. 

. Phone Post 3.0

TPK DID KICK THE SHIT OUT OF A CALZONE IN THAT SAME VID............

lol! I never noticed TPK was in that video!

The Real Asian Cowboy - 

ryan hall's is a good one.  but the guy was really drunk.  this one is fun too watch also.

This reminds me of a "fight" I got into a while back. I was wasted, big black dude was sober but going nuts attacking people. Knocked out the dude standing next to me and then started swinging on a girl at which point Phuckles jumped in to regulate. Same thing though. Take down, held him there, he tried to punch from bottom, I just peppered him with a few shots. Let him back up and did it all again when he swung on me. Cops showed up, wanted to arrest me, the crowd told them I was protecting the girl and instead the cops gave me a ride home. 

https://youtu.be/llz4g9kS95s

Cristiano Marcello choking out Crazy horse backstage. I consider this a street fight for the most part. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Where's the vid of the famous McD's fight between the drunk fat guy and the college student BJJer?

The Hyena - Ryan hall
Vinny Magalhaes
Robert Drysdale
Rafael Lovato
Jacare

Google is your friend Phone Post 3.0
Beacher has the highest level hair game in a fight I've ever seen. Phone Post 3.0