Sub Phone Post

ttt for real fights! Phone Post

RIO HEROES NEVER DIE

sub'd

WTF... the crazy woman lol.. headbutting the guy form side control.. awesome

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/OFFICIALBAREKNUCKLE

Because Vale Tudo is illegal...

ttt

This explains why Big Monster kicks dudes in the balls. Thank you!

ttt

Rio Heroes went too far -- far more barbaric than IVC. That said, it was entertaining as heck!

"Why can't the UFC do a Vale Tudo show in Brazil? That would be awesome. GSP vs Cain Velasquez open weight no rules. I bet Dan Henderson would be down for a real fight."

The Unified Rules were put together by Americans to help American fighters. VT's lack of rules would show how watered down the Unified Rules have made MMA compared to VT.

Just watched this again, it's a treat to see some real vale tudo.

Who was that chick in the 3rd video that beat the guy?  

TTT for my friends Rogerio and Jorge for Rio Heroes!

Thanks Pro ice!

Megatherium - Pro Ice your threads are the best thing about this forum.

Thank you so much for going to all this trouble for us fight fans.
+1 awesome stuff as always

I miss Vale Tudo too

Rio Heroes ringgirls FTW
& I also liked the DJ (had a good sense of fun e.g. playing Akon 'I wanna fuck you' when the girls were in the ring & also played Van Haln tracks a lot)

the ref was sometimes a bit keen to split the fighters up, which took away the vale tudo edge a bit :(

We still have vale tudo here in NY.

The Thread Killer - Why can't the UFC do a Vale Tudo show in Brazil? That would be awesome. GSP vs Cain Velasquez open weight no rules. I bet Dan Henderson would be down for a real fight.

I love watching Vale Tudo but c'mon son....everything UFC has done to move away from that image & you ask this?

2nd video, 7:29 in, the best result in MMA history. TKO (Punched him into the glass).