Video: Sao Paulo Approach to Passing the Guard

Can someone please post this in the tread?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSDMGb9Blps&feature=player_embedded

More video instructional clips coming.

Visit WWW.SOULFIGHT.NET's online store to get this DVD!

"little" Tony

Tony check your email (the soulfight.net one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp3WlBgz3gM

This is one clip from the DVD that demostrates an effective partner drill for cross side control using the Sao Paulo Approach philosophy of redirecting the legs!

Enjoy,

"little" Tony
WWW.SOULFIGHT.NET

PS.
More clips to come!

ttt

I like this a lot

ttt

This looks interesting.  I've not tried it, so to those who have:

It seems like it'd be hard to either attack or mount from that position because by tying up their outside leg with your bottom side leg, you are also tying up your own leg.  Any thoughts on this?  Thanks.

Dan New -  This looks interesting.  I've not tried it, so to those who have:

It seems like it'd be hard to either attack or mount from that position because by tying up their outside leg with your bottom side leg, you are also tying up your own leg.  Any thoughts on this?  Thanks.

Watch how Roger Gracie mounts Romulo Barral and Lovato at 2009 Mundials (both in the absolute division). Roger purposely goes into a similar position to mount.

Muffinho~ Agreed, yes from the control positioning, heading to the mounted position is very effective. Also, during the transition to the mount is a common to trap the opponent's arms when he or she resist. Of course, forcing the opponent to go to the knees and take the back mount to great too!

Sold!  I rolled with a guy who was using this style of pass and he was crushing me.

The Mendes Bros use exactly this style of passing where everything is based off the leg drag and redirecting the legs then putting the hip in and stepping over to the other side.

LiteBlu,

The DVD addresses the leg drag concept yes; however, the scope of the content is how to keep getting to the Sao Paulo Approach pressure game of redirecting the legs/hips of the opponent. This approach to passing the guard is ridiculously effective!

"little" Tony
www.soulfight.net

Tony we touched upon some stuff like this at a Terrere seminar recently, and iv been looking for more eversince.
Do you ship to the UK and if so could you poss PM me cost.

Thanks

when will budovideos.com receive your material???

so I can order from them! thanks!!!

OK someone please tell me the name of the artist and song in the video.

Been wanting to get that CD since BJ Penn "My gym" episodes.

later

Jim lad~ I wish I could have been at the Terrere seminar so glad he is back on the scene. I ship to UK no problem at all.

Seek~ soulfight.net has the dvd now...hehe